• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Wearing clothes that flatter your physique

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by laxgoaliesrhs, Aug 18, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

How many of you buy clothes purposely so that they flatter your physique? If so where do you buy them from as i have a shortage of town clothes, they seem to just disappear and fcuk knows how as i never come home naked ha. There hasn't been one of these threads for a while and i need some ideas of what and where to buy stuff. At the moment i'm loving the type of t shirt like in the pic below, real thin material and fitted. I wore this shirt last night, in fact have a funny story from last night, it was a pi55 take as i didn't end up getting laid but funny nevertheless. I met some hot as fcuk Australian girl and she invited me back to hers, we was at the bus station and she tells me that the bus will take us right to hers but its 1 hour and 45 mins. I thought fcuk that so got a taxi, it ended up costing £50... anyway she changes in to some pink pajamas in front of me and then i'm sat on her couch, glass of wine in hand and her legs across me, i'm playing with one of her feet whilst were chatting, just then some man comes downstairs and walks in the room, he says "alright mate" and went back upstairs, i assumed it was her gay mate or house mate or something, but i asked "who's that then?" and she replied "oh, that's my boyfriend" i was like "wtf your boyfriend? get me a taxi" so she did and then i kissed her on the way out, he would of heard as it was 4am and you could of heard a pin drop, so then i had to pay another £50 just to get back to Manchester to meet my mates, £100 on taxis and no shag! What a joke ha. I can't believe she took me home when her boyfriend was there, if any girlfriend of mine brought a man home i'd go mad.... my mates were pi55ing themselves when i got back.

Just thought i'd share that, but anyway, where do you get your clothes from and what do you actually wear, pics are welcome

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Wearing clothes that flatter your physique

i dont have a physic to flatter buti dont like tight fitting clothes. these days i dont have a choice as all clothes including xxl are too tight for my liking. i hate the clothes fashion these days

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Don't have a answer to your question but i bet her boyfriend came down to say "WTF MATE" but seen your arms and swiftly changed his wording too a sheepish "alright mate"

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I wish i could help but im yet to find any clothes amazing enough to flatter my physique!!

5. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Classic story! I would of banged away TBH, they must be one of those couples that likes that sort of thing!

Yes I do try and buy clothes that make me look better! Always wanting to look better than I actually do! And certain clothes can be very good at this!

Tend to stick to high street shops like Burton, Next etc.. Keeps cost down too so I can get new stuff once a month without having to worry too much

6. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

i think someone is trying to tell you something

7. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

i wear tight fitting t shirts or vests, why not.fck them i am proud of my body esp at 50

8. Raleoxilevz

I know what type of shirt you mean mate I love them too they hang off you nicely and stretch easily to fit arms and lats. Have a look in Burtons that's where I get mine and so far the only place I've found them.
      Got most of mine for about £8 each I think when they had a sale on. They've got some pretty nice designs too.

9. Raleoxilevz

I also find clothes are too tight these days even xxl, i use to have a problem with it but now i dont mind really coz i feel alot better about my body, fuk tight panths though

10. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Superdry T-shirts and polo tops are fitted, that's what I always buy, but maybe you'll be too big for them!