• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Very slow fat loss? (pics)

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by alomjabpd, Apr 18, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

I've been doing HIIT for 1 month and a half now... 8-10 intervals running at 16km/h in the treadmill... then 5km/h (1:1 ratio)... also doing about 40 mins of low intensity cardio (around 60% heart rate)... every single day. (5-6 days a week)
      Also lifing weights (30-40 mins daily), and eating as healthy as I can (low carbs, low calorie intake), also taking Lipo6X thermogenic, L-Carnitin and CLA...
      I feel I'm losing fat veryyyy slowly... also I bought a fat analyzer shtt and.. it shows I'm at 19.1%.. but I'm there since a week ago... according to that.. I didn't lose any fat this week.. so my motivation is starting to go down... here are the pics (will upload an updated one later today)

Results:
      19 March
      19marzo.jpg

13 April
      13abril.jpg

What do you recommend? What body fat % do you calculate? right now (172 / 5´9)

2. alomjabpd

Very slow fat loss? (pics)

How much did you lose and how long have you been at it?

3. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Diet is the most important factor in weight loss. Eat on a caloric deficit. If your not seeing results eat less.

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

my bet would be you are over your calories and you are overtraining you DONT need daily cardio and daily weight training , drop to 3 times a week weights 2-3times a week of cardio get your calories in check count em with fitday.com or whatever dont questimate cause seems you are doing that atm.

And why are u spending ur money on all those useless products whey, creatine multi fishoil all you ever need no ?

5. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Yeah that other stuff doesnt matter if you are eating too much..and you have to be. Whats your maintain weight for calories and how much are you eating per day? How many pounds did you lose this week?

6. djbuffnstuff

djbuffnstuff Well-Known Member

You look bigger than me and I'm around 18%. And as we tend to underestimate how much fat we actually have, I assume I'm actually 20% or higher. You likely are too. I do see some progress, but if you're hitting a hault, just follow the advice already given. Eat a bit less.

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

I really doubt I'm eating more calories than what I'm burning, seriously: oat meal in the morning, lots of water, for luch, chicken, rice, veggies, salad, sometimes cheese and yogurth.. but everything in moderate quantity.... and in for dinner fiber cereal or sometimes just a couple of oranges, or I skip it... in fact I think I need to eat more protein, I'm going to start taking whey protein shakes... and drop all the other shtt... but not sure about going only 3 days/week to the gym... i feel like it will take years to lose fat that way... I'm not looking to get bulky.. I want to reach 8-10% body fat only, and show decent muscles...

8. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Also if i were u i would give my body offdays time to recover, slow and steady wins the race no way in hell will 99% of the people stick to 7days a week of weights/cardio 1 or 2 days off per week is only a good thing as long as you are under your calories and hitting the gym hard on ur gym/cardio days.

9. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I've a record of my progress for the last days... here is the excel sheet pic:

progress.jpg

10. alomjabpd

I'm 5'8 as well..was 178.6 pounds...cut calories more...count them as it doesn't seem you are. See how much you need..and eat a lot less. Also if you are going to take whey...start a four day split...don't waste your time on cardio unless you have the time...I personally will start playing basketball for cardio but didn't do any when I lost most of my weight.

But seriously..you dont want to get bulky but start a 4 days split now and you will thank yourself later. It doesn't take much time..cut some of your other stuff out and just use your diet for the weight loss.

You will have to count your calories..it doesnt sound like you are eating a lot..but sometimes you can surprise yourself. Calculate your maintain weight..and drop it by 500-1000 calories a day...you will see the weight fly off. I was losing 2-3 pounds a week, actually I still am.. down to 151.6..eating about 700-800 cals a day. 2 scoops of whey, 2 casein, 2 cans of tuna fish atm.

Tags: