• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Ultra Cautious Oral only cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by baletki, Sep 19, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

I'm not ready to do it yet, but obviously doing my homework, so I thought i'd see what opinions were on a very cautious cycle, as I don't know how my body will react to gear after all these years. I was OK when a youff !! *youth lol* but since then the body has aged, changed, i'm minus a gall bladder (Doubt that matters) I am diabetic so not sure how my messed up immune system will cope and take other meds. All in all I sound like a big risk lol

Anyway the cycle i'm thinking would be 4 weeks, very short to start off.

Week 1-4 30mg Dbol ED
      Week 1-4 25mg Proviron ED

Weeks 5 & 6 Nolvadex and maybe a test booster just incase. Liv 52 used throughout.

Diet would be fine, i'm currently 500 calories in deficit, would go 500 in surplus to bulk.

My aim of the cycle is to make some keepable gains, nothing huge obviously, and really see how the body copes on and after cycle.

I am also going to see my consultant about changing from long / slow release insulin twice daily to 3 times a day fast release insulin, so I can inject that directly after workouts as that co-incides with my mid day meal.

Thoughts are appreciated

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Ultra Cautious Oral only cycle

I can't comment on the diabetes etc but I would say that your dbol dose is pretty low and also not really long enough to see any real gains. I would personally opt for 50mg ed dbol and for 6 weeks. Its down to you of course and it may be worth starting at 30mg ed for the first week or two to see what happens and then increase if you dont notice any bad sides. Expect a lot of water with dbol though and not much real gain. When you come off and lose the water you wont be left with much in the way of gains but you will at least know what effect a weak AAS has on your other ailments and can make decisions on any further courses.

500cal surplus seems fine btw. No point consuming thousands of useless calories and just getting fat.

Seems like you are at least approaching it correctly by being cautious and asking questions.

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Hello mate id personal run the dbol for 6 weeks at 30-40mgs a day to see how u get on an oral only cycle keep diet clean will get nice results mate you dont need liv52 the tox of orals is way overblown mate but up to you. and il leave the rest o your doctor :p ha good luck

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Thanks, what about the proviron, run that for 6 as well at 25mg ED ?

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

I agree with this.

6. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Have you already bought the med's mate?

7. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Wouldnt like to comment on Proviron as I havent used it and so havent researched it. No doubt someone with experience or knowledge of it will be able to help with that.

8. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Not going to lie mate never used it or read much about it so havent a clue. my first cycle was 30mgs of dbol for 6 weeks give or take a day lol so ud be fine without it id say but read up on it id say and ask others maybe??

9. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Nah not yet. Not going to get anything until I feel I am 100% ready for it. Not in that position at the moment, but I am basically doing my homework as I have a lot more to consider than I did when I was a lot younger. Back then it was a case of just doing it, and I pinned then too, now I am more worried about potential sides from various things, so the more research and questions I ask experienced users the better tbh. Just want to cover all my bases before I commit to something. And even then if I am really unsure about it all, I won't do it. My body has had a bashing over the years and even though my blood work is OK, I still need to be cautious

10. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, well i've never used orals before, always used injectables, so it's all a bit different to me.