• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Tuna???

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by jailynn24hb, Feb 22, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Just wondering if all tuna has the same protein content?? Is it ok to use the Value tins over say John West?? What do u guys mix with urs to make it more interesting??

2. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Tuna???

i use the cheapest stuff. i normally mix it with mayo. mixing it with ketchup is nice too but not the healthiest. ketchup has loads of sugar and salt.

3. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Tuna???

I use tescos own brand.

I put vinegar and black pepper on mine. Not that I eat tuna often gone off it the last couple of years....

4. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Tuna???

its harsh eating it on its own. what about in a salad with olive oil? or olives boiled eggs and pitta bread or whatever bread they eat over there.

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Tuna???

Sorry if spelling is a bit messes up im working and writing this in my phone not saying any names lol

Cheap tuna supper market stuff . The protein dose vary from sunflower oil to water also wild tuna is better as the farm feed fish has less of . or no other benefit other than protein . Best meal with tuna is boil rice even the packet with mixed veg savoury stuff even 50p a packet asda . Curry flavour oxo cubes spoon full of turmeric thro in more broc and coli . Walla don't thro tuna in just put it on plate . Nice we easy dinner for less than£2 .

Or as doggy says extra virgin olive oil over it you do get feed up eatin tuna .

6. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Tuna???

You ever tried Tuna steaks? They are amazing, texture is like tender chicken with a slight fishy taste!

7. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Tuna???

Hmm cool!! I am just thinkIng for meal variation!! Thanks guys!!

8. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Tuna???

As for tuna with that rice u can use any fish chicken the cubes work wonders

9. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Tuna???

Its as good as, the only difference will be that its from inferior cuts and theres probably more water in it, tuna is a great protein source but lacks in amino profile,a cup of milk with a tuna meal helps round that off.

10. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Tuna???

Cool!! Can't wait till next week when I have complete control of what I eat and when!! We are on UHT milk ATM and is horrible to drink!!

Tags: