• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by jailynn24hb, Apr 2, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

If you click on the graphic below you will see my proposed cycle. Please provide any suggestion or critiques you may have. All comments welcome. If you have a way for me to stay away from AI's running the Test e/Dbol combo PLEASE SUGGEST it... I hate them. I posted a similar cycle once before but have since tweaked it. Thanks in advance!

ProposedFirstCycle.jpg

I know this is hard to read here so here are the basics:

Exemestane 12.5 eod
      Proviron 100mg/ed
      Dbol 30-50mg/ed (5wks)
      Test e250 pin 2xwk
      Nolva for PCT = 40/40/20/20
      Cabergoline 0.5mg/wk
      Letro- On Hand In Case of any Gyno Symptoms

2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

Last edited by JohnnyB; Today at 09:06 PM.

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Why are you running caber?

4. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Caber is a dopamine agonist as I am sure you know. AIs make me feel like crap... So I think it will help (and it has virtually no bad sides at that dose).

On the other hand it has some good sides ;-) I am 54 and welcome the positive sides of both the Caber and the Test.

It also has some anti-gyno characteristics (to combat prolactin and effects related to prolactin). I feel that will allow me to use the Exemestane at a lower dose as well.

Tell me if I am off here please! And thank you so much for chiming in!!

5. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

I don't think you're "off" I just am not so sure its necessary. Up to you though. How about HCG? We have a lot of posts and a couple good articles about the importance of HCG.

6. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

I actually have 10,000 IUs of Hucog HCG on hand... think I should run it with the cycle?
      At what dose (subq) and how often?

BTW- any way I can avoid the AIs? They make me feel like crap

Don't flame me bro.... I found it: HCG 250 IU Twice Weekly starting at week 4 or 5

Say I should run it huh?

7. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Last edited by JohnnyB; Today at 10:01 PM.

8. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

with 500mg test and 30mg dbol you could probably get away without the aromasin. For me though, dbol makes my nipples start to itch like hell! So I take 1mg adex every three days. You can try without and if you start having some gyno symptoms then start the aromasin.

Yes you should be taking HCG through MOST of the cycle, but not the whole thing. Look up the sticky in this particular forum by Get Some called "everything you need to know for a 1st cycle" or something like that. Explains just what to do with the HCG.

EDIT: The info about running aromasin or adex is strictly my opinion. Opinions vary on this. Some say take as needed, others say take to keep levels in control. My justification for take as needed is the relatively low doses and particular compounds you are running.

Happy growin to ya bro!

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

JohnnyB

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Johnny.... "At your age" the one thing you should be concerned about is the heart problems that caber has been known to cause. Caber and prami are things that I just won't take unless I'm on Deca or Tren. injectable B12 is a much better option if you are looking for a boost. Also, I'm not sure if you read this yet... First Cycle - All You Need to Know ... but I would certainly reccomend it.

If you do not need an AI for 500mg of test and 30mg of dbol then you are a lucky man. After a couple weeks of each of those my nips look like Kim Kardashian's!