• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • The Following User Says Thank You to dangerouscurves For This Useful Post:

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by 88brah, Feb 15, 2012.

1. 88brah

88brah Well-Known Member

Everything is coming together pretty good except this arms.. Last time I measured they where 14.5" Just no muscle definition. Thinking about working them out 2 a week Bi/Tri together. Maybe on Mon and Thur. Mon being heavy weight low reps , Thur lighter weight higher reps ... Does this make any sense at all ?? Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

The Following User Says Thank You to dangerouscurves For This Useful Post:

I would look at shoulders with regards to arm definition as well....

I have worked arms into a lot of different splits together , and seperated and worked in with other body parts anf multiple times a week without noticing much change between any of them though I did like when I had shoulders 2x week.

What exercises are you using? I prefer 10 reps/ set with arms personally gives me the best results and no more than 3 specific exercise each for me or I start losing ground and over training. I guess ill go take a peek at your log and maybe notice you're missing something that works well for me

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

mupfo

4. casse

casse Well-Known Member

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

You notice your shoulders getting tired during curls and other biceps work?

If so, you can try busting your reps out with your wrist bent to where your knuckles are leaning towards your outside wrist... Stretches the biceps out and takes all the stress away from the shoulder. Saw Ben Paluski talking about it in his mass intentions program and it makes mad sense. I always felt tension on my front delts during curls.

With triceps, busting out close-grip bench presses seems to help with growth like crazy. And mad skull crushers with a spotter to push that heavy shit.

They are smaller muscles too, so limit sets and try focusing on contraction - mind/muscle connection shit.

Grow, homie!

7. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Never noticed shoulders getting tired but never really thought about it either but will paying more attention..
      Thanks

8. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Could be you need to cut out your arm day entirely... You've got a very good back and chest workout going for you. Haven't seen your shoulder day though... Those days hit your bi's and tri's more than some realize.

I think DC may be right about your shoulder development though. I've had the same issue. Very underdeveloped delts due to years of injury. Makes the arms look smaller and accentuates the fat on the triceps pretty bad lol...

Play around with different things. Never know what your silver bullet to arm growth will be.

9. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

So right about the shoulders havnt worked them in a while do to a hurt shoulder but did do flies Mon with no pain.. Yeap got to get back on it..
      Thanks

10. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Just make sure you really warm up your shoulders well and you should make out ok. And of course avoid movements that cause pain duh!