• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • The Death of the Alpha Male

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vijugati8g, Mar 22, 2012.

1. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

The bar where I work had a PA from Joey Essex (if you don't know who the little gimp is, google him) last night.

The place was rammed, it holds 1400, 900 were on the guest list, with ridiculously attractive women (and these were women, not young girls) going absolutely mental and swooning over him. But that's not the alarming thing, women have always been a sucker for someone famous, no matter how ridiculous they look.

No, the worrying thing is how many men are actively trying to look like him, since when has dressing like a 12 year old rent boy become acceptable?

It was like a school disco in there based on how these lads were trying to dress, side partings on blow dried hair, cardigans, t shirts showing off their malnutritioned chests, elasticated bottomed trousers, and yes, you guessed it, Toms. These lads were trying to say anything they could to get past me for a picture of him, or even worse, with him.

Am I getting old, is this just a fad, or is the Alpha male dying out? Are (some of us) on here a dying breed?

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

The Death of the Alpha Male

Last edited by Dux; Today at 10:07 AM.

3. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

4. Bigsterm

Bigsterm Well-Known Member

The above article is about a well known side effect of the pill.

My friend Nadine recently broke up with her boyfriend when she came off the pill and started trying for a baby. He's a bit of a dweeb, it certainly made me wonder if the pill was the culprit.

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Wouldn't surprise me if all these pills the girls are popping and then peeing them in the toilet are making its way back in to our drinking water, turning all us males into wussys

6. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Give me mans man ten times a day, any day of the week

Tbh, women just get caught up in the hype. I remember when Banderas was the thing and everyone wanted a greasy spaniard on their arm.

It'll pass. The alpha will never die x x

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I thought I would be reading that sadly milky has died, good that he hasnt he to me is the alpha male and he is alive and well.

8. vijugati8g

It's a fashion trend, nothing to worry about. Skinny jeans, the Beckham look blah blah and so on, yet somehow the rugby players, cage fighters, strongmen etc always have hot women? Why is that? Ultimately becuase fads come and go but being a man never goes out of fashion.

9. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Its just how lads like to dress mate and it is mainly because they see celebs like Joey Essex, etc on TV and the papers dressed like that and see that women find them attractive. So lads dress like that to try and get noticed by women. That's what i think as well. Joey Essex does dress like a total c0ck but for some reason women love it. Next year they'll be dressing like somebody else who is famous, its just fashion

10. vijugati8g

the alpha male been dying since the floppy haired pastel cardigan wearing days of the 80's

Tags: