• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • That feeling when you are working out, look in the mirror and ask yourself...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by remstation, May 29, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

'do I even lift?'

Just had that today.

This isn't a thread for diet/advice lol, I'd say it is obvious I do workout to the regular Joe, but I may be developing body dysmorphia. Either that or I truly am skinny.

Was working out shoulders today and just looked at myself and thought what's the point? I love bodybuilding, and right now I'm doing a 5 day split, but for the first time in a long time I was just feeling so low. Last night I was feeling pretty weak, like I was coming down with flu, but felt a bit better this morning. Went to the gym and it was just depressing... did shoulders and left with the most horrible feeling. For the first time I didn't like lifting.

Had to get this off my chest.

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

That feeling when you are working out, look in the mirror and ask yourself...

I had that feeling during PCT mate, few weeks back... Turns out I thought I was smaller , yet 3lbs heavier!

3. sehiaudop

sehiaudop Well-Known Member

Get it all the time mate. Feelsbadman. :(

4. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Dear Diary....

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Could be a sign of overtraining mate.....

Or post pics and we will tell you if you look like you train

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I seem to get it the other way around, when working out and am sweating and the lights are on me then I look pretty good.

My problem seems to be when I'm not training and see myself in the mirror at home and I feel disappointed with my results

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Good luck finding someone on here that doesn't feel the same

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

This doesn't happen to me

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

lol, you're a funny guy

10. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

i get it a bit but never when im in the gym. when im training i feel like i look great, all pumped up. but when getting in the shower at home n stuff like that i feel tiny to the me in the gym