• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Testosterone Propionate alone

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Canellesao, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

I had an earlier thread about a Var only cycle and got a lot of good responses which made me decide against it. If I only ran some Test Prop. for 10 weeks or so at 500/week, would that be a good choice for a first cycle? I am 6'3, 198 lbs., 15-16% BF, 29 years old, been training for nearly a decade. I understand my diet, how to calculate macros and how to alter those macros for desired changes. Any changes to this idea if needed would be appreciated. What should I take with it to guard against side effects? What about PCT?

2. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Testosterone Propionate alone

i wouldnt suggest Prop for your first cycle. thats an awful lot of injections for someone who has never done one. i would suggest looking into a longer ester testosterone.
      as far as PCT, do some research. i would suggest to start looking into Clomid and Nolvadex.
      as far as "guarding against sides" do some research. there are many different sides and many different treatments for each of them.
      you're on the right track asking questions before jumping into anything head first but nobody is gonna spoon feed you.
      i know when i was first getting started everybody pointed me to the search engine in the top right hand corner of the screen and i did about 6 months of research and homework before i even started asking questions. you can never be too educated when it comes to this shit. if you're really dedicated to this, then a little research and learning will be well worth it

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Op how frequently would you be pinning the prop?

4. Raleoxilevz

Ok thanks for the advice

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I was thinking 4 days a week at 125

6. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

I know I busted your balls last time about diet, but you say you know of it... But no offense, your stats suck and if you understood diet, you would not have such stats as they describe a guy who's skinny fat.

So it's either you know how to diet and have never done it, but knowing and doing are two different things, I suggest you apply and nail this before doing a cycle. You're integrating too many new responsibilities at once which will result in failure.

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Really? I mean, I'm not hyper sensitive, but I'd be offended... Let's be more constructive with our new members. It can be pretty intimidating early on, and if we run him out of here, have we really been helpful?

Chitown, ritch's comments do have some merit. The diet will be half the deal. Don't fall into the trap of believing that the juice will magically build tons of muscle and melt tons of fat all by itself. If gear did that, you'd see a lot better physiques in the gym, LOL.

Test alone as a first cycle will work well. Most people use test e instead of prop because you only need to pin 2x/week instead of EOD. But it's still test, and if you're ok with the pinning, you'll be pleased with the results. You absolutely want to have your PCT mapped out, and have your supplies on hand before you start your cycle.

Good luck!

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

^^^ It's the only way they will understand, lol...

9. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

but propionate can be pinned 3 times a week, like monday, wed, friday. And 500mg with the proper diet would be killer for a first cycle!

10. Raleoxilevz

Lets not forget that prop can be pretty uncomfortable after pinning