• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Stretch Marks - AAS Related

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by masoven4u, Sep 3, 2012.

1. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

I know this may not deem entirely fir for this section, but it's since I started AAS, so closely linked.

Obviously we all know within your first year, almost regardless of diet, if your taking sufficient AAS you blow up like a balloon. Well I did anyway.

I'll take some pictures soon for you. But inside of both armpits, from top of my bicep, across my armpits and slightly down my side, HUGE tear stretch marks.
      Roughly 1.5 inch wide by 6 inches in length, the are in small strands around my shoulders also, and now beginning to REALLY cause discomfort where new ones are appearing on outer Armpit / Lats. Feels like I'm being cut with a knife.

Any idea's how to reduce visibility of these, or surgery options? I used to be very skinny, put on a fair bit of weight, so some of them are bad and reasonably painful.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Stretch Marks - AAS Related

Bio oil has worked for me. Trick is to put a bit on each day, say before bed, and this helps the skin to stretch without leaving a mark. I have stretch marks in the same places as you but they developed in my late teens and Iv never used any AAS. Stretch marks are more down to genetics I believe.

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Peptides seem to have got rid of mine around bicep/chest insertion and lat area. Just silvery lines now

4. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

First time I get them was on my ass, was natty but had added 38 lbs in about 9 months. Looked like they were there for good but went away after a while with no treatment (other than loosing a bit of fat).

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

I have them all the same place. nothing helps mine even bio oil, hate them with a passion!

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

What peptides in particular mate? And I'll get straight onto the Bio Oil. Are there any proper medical treatments for it?

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

I've had the same since 16 and I'm natty. You get used to them, the more tanned you are the less visible I find they are.

8. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Oh, but sunbed blends them in alot. Not the fresh red ones but the older ones it does.

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

i have silver lines on biceps and like purple-y ones right near arm pits, happens lol doesnt really bother me though

10. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Not just me then, that's more re-assuring May take a Bi-monthly visit to a tanning bed to try fade em out a bit and will try out bio oil, anyone know of medical treatments? Any proven stuff?