• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Spoke to a amateur who turned pro bb today about a cycle!!!!

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by baletki, Apr 28, 2012.

1. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Now I spoke to a pro bb who I talked to about a cycle now he was very bland but heres the information I got from him

My proposed cycle to him was the following
      dbol 1-4
      test e 1-10/12
      arimidex 0.5mg eod

maybe hcg through cycle
      pct nolva/clomid

Now he suggested that I start with test e first 6 weeks then last say 4 weeks out of a 10 week cycle switch to prop so that when you finish cycle the test is fully out your system due to test e taking 4 weeks to get our your system

2. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Spoke to a amateur who turned pro bb today about a cycle!!!!

haha new borns head!!! that made me laugh!!!

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I think you'd be surprised at the amount of people who just dont bother coming off....pro or not.

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Of course people on a forum know better steroid protocols than a pro, he must know nothing to have got to where he's at......

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

You have a few valid points there. There are a few very knowledgeable people on forums that will give good advice. But there is a lot of parrot style bro science going on. The problem I find is that there will be trends on forums. Years and years ago when I started cycling one of the trends was pyramiding for example and people swore by it. Then some years later hcg arrived and people were using it post cycle. Now people treat you like a three headed monster if you don't take it during cycle.

Granted there will be new research that proves why one med or they way in which u take it works. But I find that the advice on forums will mainly be what people have heard from others and are repeating it.

For example. Your pro bony builder mate probably uses meds post cycle and fully understands recovery yet you '"laugh your ass off" when he doesn't know what the term 'pct' means

So use the advice you get as a foundation and use trial and error to see what works best for u.

If I told people on here what my last cycle was they would turn their noses up at me cos it's not the way bros do it but it worked for me and that's the key to my learning

6. walgang

walgang Guest

Looks like the exact cycle I'm on sweet pea, it's going good buddy so crack into it...no matter what the numpty said

7. casse

casse Well-Known Member

I fully agree with a lot of nonsense being posted on forums but most things I go by are backed by studies that aus posts and I follow peoples logs as well
      Hes in his 50s now and still massive

Its just different a mean a understand some people here dont do pct and my gym partner has used gear a while and shoots whenever he feels like it doesnt know much about sceince behind it and never does pct and hes fine hes just had his 2nd kid

I am gonna have a training session with him tomorrow and try and get more out of him but hes very vague

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

am following your log closely as well as another whose doing test deca dbol with bloods before during and after

its just he really presses on his points saying everyone knows nothing and he knows it all

9. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

not being funny guys, but hes turned pro, so anything you say means fckall as far as you questioning his judgement or knowledge, he knows more than you to have got to where he has including myself, pct or not.

10. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Last edited by andysutils; Today at 05:50 PM.