• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Some progress pics taken after doing chest :)

Discussion in 'Old Posts With Lost Images' started by masoven4u, Apr 2, 2012.

1. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Would be cool to lose that last little bit of fat on my stomach, want to build my abs up a bit and build my traps too, any criticisms are welcome btw i like hearing where i should improve!!

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Some progress pics taken after doing chest :)

you could lose the last big of fat in about 2 weeks with a strict diet but if i were you i would lean bulk. you cant gain muscle on a cut, go on a lean bulk for about 6 months and then cut after that.

3. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

S'what I was thinking mate. I've never done a 'bulk' or a 'cut', i've just eaten well and trained hard....I was planning on just carrying on the way i'm going until about 3 weeks before my summer holiday, i'll take my carbs back a bit and do a bit of extra cardio shouldn't be too much of a prob =]

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Nice job bro, getting that "torn" chest that look so many of us covet. And you look much bigger than 168lbs for 6'2'', kinda giving me hope that I will still look decent at the end of my cut. I'd say just continue to add mass overall. **** man, youd be a beast with another 20 lbs or so. Keep going strong.

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I'd go ahead and bulk up.

The payoff for cutting down to sub 10% BF won't be that much considering you're not HUGELY muscular yet.

I'm the same way, I mean I could cut down to like 7% I guess, but it'd take a lot of effort and it'd make me look smaller anyways.

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Cheers man...I think I'm quite light because my legs are a bit c,rap, I only started training them 5 months back, i made the amature mistake of neglecting them for a whole year -_-! Am hoping to put on another stone or so for next year! And hell yeah 20lbs let's hope !! xD

7. Jawaz

Jawaz Well-Known Member

If I do go on a bulk (which i think i prob deffo will try cause i've not tried it yet..) I'd probably do it after my summer hols are over, go for a good 6 month bulk after summer and see if i can put on some more mass Cheers

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Trying to workout where the fat is in your lower stomach? Must be a tiny amount you're pretty lean as it is. Do some weighted ab work mate.

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Haha thanks man, am working on it, probably only started training abs about 3 months back, wasn't too bothered about them until now, i really would like that rippling abs look, and it's just a thin layer covering what's there, which isn't a lot i admit xD

10. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Yeah thats probably it mate. Do you squat and dead heavy? I also only started ab work about 2-3 months ago (weighted) and even before that i was getting ab doms everyday after heavy squats and deads.

Last month or so I've been using the decline bench at the gym and holding a 15 kg plate on my chest and doing situps until near enough failure for 3-5 sets and I can tell you right now every part of my abs are hurting.

Good luck brah.