• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Small things you do that anger your S/O

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by Raleoxilevz, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

So you been married for like a gazilion years now, and you just want to rustler their jimmies every once in a while, just to get a reaction out of them.

Me

Leave the toilet seat up.
      Leave gym clothes on the floor.
      Not listen while she is talking to me, example watching tv or playing video games
      Protect the kids when she tries to punish them.

lets hear it ladies, what do you do that rustles your mans jimmies.

2. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Small things you do that anger your S/O

Not that I have an S/O but in the past:

1. Never turn lights off when leaving a room.
      2. Say "close the tv" instead of "turn off the tv".
      3. Insist that we watch through commercials. I hated when he'd always flick through them- LISTEN, I DONT WANT TO WATCH 2 MINUTES OF SPORT, 1 MINUTE OF JERSEY SHORE, AND 3 SECONDS OF FAMILY GUY WHEN WE'RE MEANT TO BE WATCHING THE NEWS.
      4. Be very picky when eating chicken. Basically, if the meat isn't white its not going into my mouth. He'd always finish off my wings, drumsticks etc.
      5. Watch TV too loud AND with captions.

edit: TV and food was basically our whole relationship haha.

3. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

LOL I hate commercials, and she always yells at me for not turning off the lights. Food I eat everything and anything, if its on the table its mine, she always lets me finish her food.

4. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Every dude hates commercials, I hate them too, but not as much as watching bits and pieces of shows lol.

Another one.. always leaving my crap in his car. Brb, earrings, hair pins, water bottles, sneakers.

5. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Exaclty plus 2 kids, I always yell at her and the kids, no eating in my car, no drinking in my car, no shoes on the leathers, no kicking the seats, no candies in my car. Whenever we drive somewhere the kids hate going in my car lol.

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

My SO hates how I'm so totally over prepared. brb waterbottle. brb poket hankies. brb notebook. brb fuking everything.

He gets p1ssed off when I dont know where his stuff is. 'wheresma wallet/phone/keys/headphones?' That in turn annoys me, like I would know where those things would be.

It annoys him that I take so long to eat. He thinks becasue he's finished eating his he can wire in to mine. Never at home mind, just when we eat out. Then I get loco becasue I dont pay to eat out and have him eat half my bleeding food.

Nothing is set to change... lol

7. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Leaving dirty dishes in the sink. He hates when I do that. I wait until I've got a little pile and wash them all at once. He washes each dish as soon as he takes his last bite off of it.

8. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Rustlesl my jimmies when she says ok lets go.
      Im ready at the door, with my shoes on, car keys in hand. She is putting on a jacket, or a shirt, or decides to go to the bathroom, or god knows what else, me standing at door saying god damn dear lawd sweet jeebuz what the fuark.

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Yes I HATE commercials. Flipping through the channels is just how it is. Also when its like 6min until the next half hour and your flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch but you know its pointless because all the shows are about to end anyways and then you have to start searching from the beginning. Would rather just give the girl the remote and not have to deal with it!

10. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

She doesnt let me do the dishes, says I cant do them properly. She is good on the dishes and I hardly ever see a pile in the sink, she is quick on the dishes and the laundry.

I seriously despise some of ther distant family members, and she hates when she has to ask me to go see them.