• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Simple way to add images to your post

Discussion in 'Post Your Pictures' started by MarkB, Aug 22, 2017.

1. MarkB

MarkB Administrator Staff Member

Many people have contacted us asking how to add an image(s) to their forum post, especially in the "Post Your Pictures" section. It is very simple and we have put together a step by step guide:-

First log in and then click on the "Post New Thread" button as shown below:-
      add1.png

Add your thread title and start adding content/descriptions remembering you can add more than one image and add content in between the images like I am doing here.
      content.PNG
      Click on the upload button and select an image to upload from your computer:- upload.PNG

After your image has been uploaded it will show as a file connected to the thread/post but you will see an option "Full Image". Click this button for the image you want to embed into your post and the image will appear within your post:-

full.PNG
      An example of the above image embedded into this post can be seen below:-

add4.png
      If you have any questions or queries please feel free to post on this thread and I will help you.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    2. admin

admin Administrator

Please feel free to post your selfies, workout and "before and after" images in this section.

3. Myjourney

Myjourney Well-Known Member

I will be adding a before and (hopefully) after image to this page - although there may be a large gap between the two posts lol

4. MarkB

MarkB Administrator Staff Member

We would like as many real images as possible. Nothing photoshopped or doctored.