• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Sex - And Life's Imbalance

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by defelqy, Aug 30, 2012.

1. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

First post here so go easy on me.

I noticed that women liked toned up/muscular men for obvious reasons. And all the good looking men are usually toned/up muscular too so other good looking men like those men. Women also like men with a bit of a bank balance.

So it seems that the only way your going to get quality sex with quality people is if you are in shape/have a good body. This is admittedly one of my motivations to get into fitness model shape asap. haha

I have been lurking on this forum and have seen that most people who have a good body workout hard, use the gym regularly, have a whole lifestyle change in terms of diet and so on. If you are working in a long hour job, doesn't this become difficult to balance?

I want to be a lawyer after graduation, but if I'm working 12 hour days etc I'll be dead meat and have limited time to eat so regularly. Sure I can fit in gym time but I know they work you like crazy so I'm a bit worried...

Is there a trade off between earning money and staying fitness model size?

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Sex - And Life's Imbalance

You must lead a full and interesting life if you need to give this that much thought! But I don't envy you.

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Just looking for opinions here tbh... its nice to hear what people have to say who are active gym users already.

4. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

well I sit in front of a computer for over 12 hours a day but I gym it up 4 times a week. I am not fitness model body yet but tbh i think i wont be far off in the up coming months.

You need to sort out a diet to suit your lifestyle and body. You also need to learn how to train properly. Diet and learning how to train are KEY. 99% of people (at my gym anyway) go every day and bang out bench and biceps day in day out. You will get nowhere like that. Get a good beginning workout regime and build your core strength and fitness level.

Then move on up to a slightly more advanced routine and keep progressing.

There is plenty of diet and routine information through out this forum just take some time to research.

As for sh4gging hot ladies, yeh most like a good body but it comes down to evolution. The best of the species pick out similar mates to create a better offspring so muscles appeal as you look strong and healthy.

Good luck

5. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

What opinion exactly do you think we can give?
      If you want to stay in shape then you will, it takes time and effort so it's up to you to manage your time and put the effort in.
      Tbf I think the reasons you want to do it are very shallow and the wrong reasons and because of this you won't do it anyway.

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Well it all depends on how hard you want it, I work sometimes 15 hours days and still always find motivation to go the gym and hit my goals, It is a lifestyle change not a fad and that is what you need to understand and be serious about, If you don't have the commitment it will never happen

7. remstation

That is a slight generalisation about what women want to be honest. I've never been fussed about toned and muscular men or a bank balance. Just a man who makes me happy and treats me well, so I wouldn't sweat it too much! Being a lawyer is appealing to a lot of women actually; it demonstrates intelligence and hard work. However, don't let that deter you from training and getting into fitness...you haven't got anything to lose. However, having a sister with a law degree and seeing the hours she and her friends put in I can see how it will be pretty tough to have the energy to train. I remember her working 48 hours straight and there's no way she'd train! I guess it's about balance...for me personally career always came first but also maintaing a healthy liftstyle by just generally eating well and fitting in cardio.

8. remstation

May I ask what you do to work 15 hour days? Do you work out harder in the weekend?

9. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

As ryoung said its definitely a life style choice. If you don't live it you will never be 100% dedicated (thats my imo anyway

10. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Thanks for this. My main confusion is this:

To get muscled/fitness model type, you have to eat calories and train hard. Sure you look good, but you have to keep going to maintain that body. If you start to let yourself go then you will have 'wasted' effort/money on supps etc.
      I know I will be working hard in the office, thats why I'm not sure if I should aim for fitness model size or something 'smaller'. I don't want skin sagging etc or get to my goals then see myself let go. :S
      I want to be fit and I will be dedicated - but I also want to be realistic about what I can maintain. Do you see what I mean?