• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Seeking help in life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by addme, Apr 19, 2012.

1. addme

addme Well-Known Member

Hi mates , all my entire life i almost havent red any books and im at my third university (couldnt finish the other ones) the last one i am at is a bit easier thats why i dont fail too many courses. Sadly i am a lazy person that likes to do nothing else than gym eat sleep party and leasure time whatever it is , im feeling that my brain is not as healthy as many others , thanks to my family i got monthly payments from my dad that can support my life for now , i am quite afraid of my future and im 25 yrs old , thinking would get about 2 mil loot , my future plans is to own a gym and go from there , having said that i feel embarassed as im not well educated on general culture and dont know where the countries are located on a god damn world map , everytime i try and say to myself that i have a given opportunity that my father supports me and should use it in a good way and that there are millions of ppl that doesnt have the same opportunity and that i dont even do half of what they do ... , im quite happy and no stress in my life , but not happy at the same time because i feel that i am stupid but i dont want to accept it , actually i am not stupid , just dont want to bother to read long things , i have , had everything i want easly in my life but the problem the more i am getting older the more i get depressed. , im trying to read some stuff than after couple pages and couple day trowing the book away , all i can read is articles about bodybuilding , nutritient and stuff like that between my major is commerce that has not much to do with , does anyone has a similar life or have any good suggestion to do ? Would much appreciate it

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Seeking help in life

Find a book that actually interests you and then read. Simple.

Mate your also moaning about having everything handed to you on a plate. Get a fcuking grip.

3. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Seeking help in life

For a start, I'm jealous as f*ck, appreciate what you have

Although, I don't get what kind of advice you're asking for?

4. Jemenony

Jemenony Well-Known Member

Seeking help in life

You can't no everything, I work with a lot of smart people experts at the jobs, some tried to clear sh!tes but I new things they didn't no, your probably the same you might not no where the countrys are on a map but sure ull no something else, sorry if this doesn't help

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Seeking help in life

I think the only motivation to read is going to come from u and no one else.

But... You are aware of the problem which is a start maybe just set aside 2 x 30 mins a day to read/research. Anymore than that and you'll get bored. Doesn't matter if they're different books I suppose, just as long as you're learning something, whether that be geography or history or something.

Good luck x x

6. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Seeking help in life

Thank you , im a get some books lets see what happens , was considering to use aderre or adell , the boost that makes u love reading but its bad for bb

7. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Seeking help in life

Btw wilson i already apreciate what i have just asked if anyone was feeling the same way or any advice to stop being lazy , just to let u know my future plans is to be a bilionair with a. Great shape and feed as much as poor as possible that never had any opportunity like i did

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Seeking help in life

I wouldn't recommend it, but if things get desperate, there is drugs that help you concentrate

By help, from what I've heard, they give you incredible concentration levels for hours, heard stories of Uni students doing them to do 8+ hours of research/work without getting like mental fatigue

When I used to smoke weed I could sit up all reading till early morning, problem with weed is if you smoke too much you won't register half of what you read and you'll forget the other half

9. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Seeking help in life

A billionaire sounds a bit farfetched mate, especially seeing as you're struggling to read a book/plan on opening a gym, don't set your targets too high mate. I admire your ambition, though

10. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Seeking help in life

You need to grow a spine, because there's every chance sooner it later your dad could realise his generosity has turned you in to a bum, and end your line of credit with him until you make something of yourself.

Tags: