• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • scary moments

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by casse, Sep 12, 2012.

1. casse

casse Well-Known Member

just wondering what scary experience people have had on here what gets you guys scared ? i once had 3 guys try break into my house when i was around 13 luckily we was still awake but they wasnt ****d they was shouting to let them in or they are going to kill us .. so my clever **** dad picks up a piece of wood with a nail ( we was doing the house up at the time ) gave me and my friend a hammer and decided to run out of the door chased after the 3 guys while me and my stood guard at the door ... thing is if we wasnt awake my dad would most likily to have been killed .. the guys ran off and got into a car so it was planned my dad got into a bit of trouble at the time

2. casse

casse Well-Known Member

scary moments

I have seen perhaps what is called a ghost. When I was a young lad my bedroom had a glass loft hatch in the ceiling. I was only about 8 at the time and I kept on seeing a old man staring at me from above.
      I used to run into my parents room who sent me back to bed saying I was just having a nightmare. Years later my dad told me that before we lived there the old man who previously lived there hung himself in the attic. Apparently as he was dead and not seen for a long time the Police forced entry into the house and had to smash the loft hatch open to find him. His body was on the hatch. This was replaced by his family by a glass pane that was lying around to cover the gap. They then sold the house.

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

scary moments

Was a passenger in a car that crashed off the road and flipped upside down into a lake, god knows how the 3 of us survived the car was a wreck!lol

Held up at knife point a few times, pretty scary at the time.

First thing every morning I open my eyes to the mrs, scares the shìt out of me!

4. casse

casse Well-Known Member

scary moments

jesus christ that would scare the life out of me ! i was once at a mates house he has big old tutor like home .. there was only me and him in this night just watch in the living watching tv and all we heard was a kitchen capinet door slam and the foots steps straight after running through the hallway and up the stairs

5. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

scary moments

haha i knew some one would say something about thier misses

6. casse

casse Well-Known Member

scary moments

I've had plenty of scary moments/close calls in the Army where I've had to take a moment to compose myself but strangely enough I've never had anything happen to me in general life that has made me feel genuine fear.

7. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

scary moments

So what happened after? You can't end the story there!

8. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

scary moments

Lorry wiped me out on a motorway and pushed me along sideways. Second time in my life I thought 'this is it'

First time, young, stupid. Overtook when shouldn't have at about 55. Car came from nowhere. Split second I swerved and smashed the **** out of it. How the hell is escaped I still don't know.

Final one, falling through a patio door at 10. Thought I was gonna bleed to death.

9. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

scary moments

Tw*t...

Banned for sending a shiver down my spine !

10. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

scary moments

Anyone else to scared to watch the video above? LOL

Tags: