• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • research done! let it begin

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by defelqy, Oct 8, 2012.

1. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Stats
      Weight: 80kg
      BF%: 20% (i think)
      Goal: get down to 15/16% realistic target

After a lot of research about estrogen and fat loss I found an article which explained the relationship between body fat and estrogen a bit more. Here is a paragraph from it…

In any case, body-fat and estrogen are good buddies. We want to disrupt their relationship as much as possible so that we can get both of them to move out of our space. Our rental space where we keep our shredded muscle and veins

When doing any fat loss/cut you want to preserve any muscle you have so you’re using fat as energy and not eating away your muscles. Another point from this article…

We want to create an environment and metabolism that has very little of both. Enter non-aromatizing anabolic steroids

So to my understanding estrogen levels must be controlled while on any cycle or even a non-cycle fat loss program. So I decided to use arimidex as this wipes out the aromatase enzymes and stacking it with proviron which would increase the free flowing testosterone in my body. There for that would put my body into an anabolic state. Now that the estrogen levels are controlled I decided to go for a roughly 1600-1800 calorie diet, using a calorie deflect diet this would maybe eat into muscles so that’s why I will 100mg winstrol a day which would shift my metabolism in favor of fat loss as it will aid my body to use fat as energy during cardio/weight training sessions. I have also decided to add in 50mcg T3 and might look into adding some Chinese clen but not sure as of yet.

What my cycle will look like…
      ROHM Winstrol – 100mg/per day x 8 weeks
      Wildcat Arimidex - 0.5 or 1mg/per day x 8 weeks (not sure which one what you guys think?)
      Tiromel T3 – 50mcg/per day x 8 weeks
      Wildcat Provirion – 50mg/per day x 8 weeks

I would like to thank @ausbuilt for helping me to put together the cycle above and educating me on the estrogen control for fat loss as well, if anyone wants to correct anything or add in anything all help is welcome....

I have uploaded a picture of myself & the diet (chicken will be skinless so won’t be eating that much fat). My training would be compound movements 4 weight training sessions with 3 cardio sessions of 20mins and 10mins after weight training sessions.

Let the fat loss beginnn …………….

cyclefood.jpgIMG_0112.JPG

Link to article: http://www.anabolicsteroids-hormonek...Shredding.html

2. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

research done! let it begin

subbed mate

3. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

You must take into consideration the effects of very low estrogen, you're using a high dose of an AI while using DHT-based steroids.

Decrease in bone density; bone loss.Joint Cracking or SorenessLack of libido - but powerful erections in the case of sufficient DHT levels.Heart pump changes, fluttering sensation due to lower blood pressure.Skin changes; hyperpigmentation or pale-looking skin.Hair follicle inflammation - excessive hair growth.Fatigue and depression.Anxiety / ObsessionsBlunted emotion.Lack of trust for others; jealousy.

4. latin

latin Well-Known Member

interesting on points 1 and 2

5. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

How much do you recommend? 0.5mg?

6. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

so the only aas your running is winstrol and your using adex which is an AI but your only using a dht derivitive steroid so you wont have estrogen anyway.....

imo you dont need any AI in that cycle, i dont understand your reason for using it ....

1mg adex eod with 1750mg testosterone was over kill for me, my estrogen was too low and sufferd libido loss from estrogen bing too low. and you plan on that dose AI or possibly double with only 100mg winstrol ed stand alone?

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Last edited by stone14; Today at 03:15 PM.

8. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Should i take out the arimidex and just use the proviron in your opinion?

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

1. Add Test at the very least 500-600mg novice dosage

2. drop the winny & add Tbol

3. use adex at 1mg ED.

4. length of cycle should be at very least 12 weeks.

5 why on earth are you adding a AI to a DHT steroid that does not convert into estrogen?

10. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

yes imo defniatly dude, you only need an AI IF USING A TESTOSTERONE OR A TEST DERIVITIVE THAT WILL CONVERT TO ESTROGEN AND CAUSE ESTROGEN side effects, a form of dht or a dht derivitive like winstrol and proviron wont cause estrogen

sorry about the caps i knocked the button lol

testosterone converst to dht and estrogen, dht and estrogen are at the end of the process so thet cant convert into eachother ie dht cant convert inot estrogen. if you get me.

Tags: