• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Reccemend me a sub from subway

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by remstation, Mar 2, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Hitting subway after my fasted workout today, want to try something new, preferbly not too much fat. Will rep whichever one I choose

2. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Reccemend me a sub from subway

Does Subway not have a menu anymore? Does deli turkey suddenly have 20g fat per serving? Is the meatball sub low fat now?

3. 32chevy

32chevy Well-Known Member

I would get the chick,bacon ranch on cheddar bread

Get toms.lettuce,pickles and southwest instead of ranch

your tastebuds will not be dissappoint

4. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

I always end up getting a double meat club on a flatbread.

5. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Get Oven Roasted Chicken Breast with cheese and almost all of the vegetables they give you.

Condiments: stay with mustard because others are loaded with unnecessary sugar and fat.

Roast Beef, Subway Club, Turkey Breast are good too. Low in fat and calories than other sandwiches.

Choose Whole Wheat bread instead of honey or cheddar flavored bread because they contain more sugar and fat.

Double the meat option is available for $1 extra for 6" sub and $2 extra for a footlong.

I get 6" Roast Beef Sandwich (doubled meat) with mustard, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapenos, and olives on a Wheat Bread.
      It's around 450 calories with 42grams of protein, 55grams of carbs, and like 9grams of fat.

All that for $4.50...... Cant beat it..

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

I will say what I do on the rare occasion I go to subway...I could careless about reps though and lol at people who do. Anyways, if you can handle spicy food then you might want to try this: flatbread vegitarian no cheese. Tell them to load up hot and mild peppers then toast it. Then load it with your favorite veggies (I do almost all of them except black olives and cucumber) and top it off with just one line of southwest chipotle. The sauce adds fat and crap to it but for when I go to subway it works for me. It tastes good and doesn't even take me off my macros for the day.

This gives you veggies and fat/cals from bread and sauce. Many people go in for double meat and crap but honestly..I cannot trust their meat. I have a hard time believing subway meat is much better then the poison any other fast food chain serves. Save your proteins for real meat.

7. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Eww, make your own sandwich!

8. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Also, if you want to save more money than I would go with a footlong (doubled meat)
      As I wrote before, doubled meat 6" I get cost $4.50 right? If I was to get doubled meat footlong for the same sandwich, then it would cost me $7.75.
      Doubled in size but only $3 added. So split the footlong in half if you want and make that 2 meals.
      $7.75/2 is around $3.60,,,, and thats almost as cost efficient as weight gainers or meal replacement shakes, but instead of drinking it, you get to actually eat it.

9. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

The subway club is the best. Turkey, ham, and roast beef ftw.

10. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

It also feels you up pretty good too. Well, for the most of us lol.