• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Real Life Loose Skin??!

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by parnassto, Aug 30, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Any of y'all mind helping me out here? I think I have loose skin for sure. If anyone responds I'll post pics to help ya out.

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Real Life Loose Skin??!

I'm not trolling or anything, seriously. I do not have those intentions.

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Real Life Loose Skin??!

IF you are serious please elaborate with a little more info. Height, current weight, total amount of weight lost?

4. Brenner

Brenner Well-Known Member

Real Life Loose Skin??!

Okay okay here goes-
      Im now 5'11, 163 at age 18
      I used to be around 223 ish for 10 years until age 17. Lost about 80 pounds in 5 months or so, with all kinds of stretch marks everywhere. Now I can see all my abs but I still have this saggy wrinkly skin on my lower abs. It hangs when im doing a pushup and it doesnt feel anything like a bunch of fat.

5. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Real Life Loose Skin??!

pics on my bodyspace

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Real Life Loose Skin??!

updated 1 new pic

7. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Real Life Loose Skin??!

anyone care to chime in?
      >.< I told you already Im not joking.....

8. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Real Life Loose Skin??!

From the last picture it looks like right now you got a little bit of loose skin. The good news is that you are still very young and this could very well diminish over time. More importantly at 5'11" you have room to add a good deal of lean mass to fill things in. Hopefully someone else with relevant experience chimes in.

Good job on the weight loss.

9. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Real Life Loose Skin??!

I would stills say it's fat at this point. But you've zoomed in so far I can't tell. If you'd take normal pictures that weren't so close, where we could see the rest of your body composition I'm sure we could better help.

At this point, from what little I can see, I'm going to say you still have fat. And you need to lift hard, eat right to fix it.

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Real Life Loose Skin??!

I have something kind of similar. from yo yo dieting. the scar tissue reduces elasticity in the affected area, but you are not old enough for the elasticity to be shot through completely. From your pics, which is kind of similar to me in fact, id say that even though the skin won't 'snap back' like it would on your arm for example it still most likely can smooth out, just not as quickly. i had a big improvement with my belly area skin when I started drinking up to 3 litres of water every day, and rubbing vitamin e cream on the region. smoking cigs are bad for that sort of thing if you do that. It helped me quit my habit.

i know its stressful, but getting fit is a much better option overall. Its also that thing about not losing weight too fast. Up to a couple of pounds a week wont exacerbate the problem. At your target composition, a compression garment with the cream and hydration plan will help even more again. A year or so after the fat loss is accomplished will see the best overall recovery in terms of tightening the skin up again. You look good by the way.

Try to not think too much about it and you will see the problem ease up with a bit of time and patience.

the weightlifting helps too, but i am a newbie in that respect but its all good.