• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Ready to Tone! Please help

Discussion in 'Training' started by Canellesao, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

I wanna start by saying i know people probably ask this a lot and im just looking for direct opinions. I am leaving for boot camp(NAVY) in three months and i want to start toning. I know diet has a HUGE impact on toning but i dont have a lot of time or money to be planning meals. But my question is(i have never toned before) when toning should i get a "new" workout or keep my workout and just up the reps if my workout is working well now. I right now do no more then 10 or less then 5 on everything unless i have a heavy week. please help i just want whats best for me and what will help me get toned fast and i have considered taking low dosage fat burners but not sure if i should actually take it that far let me know what you think please and thank you.

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Ready to Tone! Please help

I would suggest getting into good cardio shape before bootcamp, dont focus about "toning".

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

well im gonna do cardio to but i want to just somewhat tone i dont mean until i leave

4. teffetapunkxh

teffetapunkxh Well-Known Member

you obviously have no idea what the word tone means.

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

it means differently to a lot of people so i hope your not trying to be a dick cause all im here for is answers. "Muscle tone is the level of visibility of your muscles which is also commonly referred to as definition." i am somewhat built but also have a higher bodyfat then i should maybe i am mislead but that doesnt mean you deliberately try to be rude. instead of saying that you could tell me what "toning" is to you and we could clear all misunderstanding there is

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

OP

What is your current weight, height and bodyfat. If you don't know your body fat% then post a pic.

7. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

1) you said you want to tone. 2)someone suggested cardio (coupled with diet is the right advice). 3)you say you will do cardio as well but mainly you want to tone.

you do not make sense. please educate yourself.

8. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Muscle tone is a passive partial contraction of the muscle that keeps you upright. Any other use of the word 'tone' is a meaningless buzz word. If you want better definition, lose fat.

9. blondygirl

blondygirl Well-Known Member

Can i not tone with weights? thats what i was referring to as in i want to focus on toning with weights right now and get into cardio later on i wrote my comment wrong and i see where you got i dont make sense because it didnt and i apologize

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

staying out of arguement/debate about word

lift heavy,eat at calorie defict

Tags: