• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • quit cycle after a week

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by jailynn24hb, Apr 30, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

quit as i cant get hcg for so long i dont know how long and got bad testicle shrinkage already should i still pct was using tri test only done 600mg and quiting ?

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

quit cycle after a week

By no means an expert so I'm sure the more experianced members will chip in but just because hcg isn't available doesn't mean you have to stop I'm sure people ran cycles before hcg was invented! Lol

3. butjhaphoyk

butjhaphoyk Well-Known Member

quit cycle after a week

Yeah, like sunn said, i would think that you would have been fine to run the cycle and finish with full PCT minus the HCG. If the nuts never came back, you could wait untill HGC is available and then use it with an anti estrogen

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

quit cycle after a week

I have never used HCG in the past and wasnt aware of it until joining this site. Never did me any harm. I am not advocating not using it though. I am sat on the fence with it tbh. IMO some people need it and others dont. I would say depends how prone to atrophy you are. As has been said there were many people doing cycles before it was common knowledge.

5. jailynn24hb

quit cycle after a week

i was the same had it fairly bad, u got any clomid to hand? i tried running that at 50mg EOD and it helped bring them back up for me. You could give this a shot if you cant get any HCG? Quite mixed views on this method but it helped me

6. jailynn24hb

quit cycle after a week

Your balls have shrunk after one week of gear? Jesus Christ thats quick! Are you sure you don't just have tiny balls?

7. casse

casse Well-Known Member

quit cycle after a week

on that dose you will rebound fine with a good pct with no HCG, As mentioned above run clomid at 50mg eod and that should get some fulness back.

be proud of your small AAS balls least you know your gear is legit

8. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

quit cycle after a week

hcg isnt esensial you can still run aas without it, could you not get hcg be the end of your cycle? nothing wrong with 500iu eod for 2weeks at the end if thats the only time you will get it.

hcg only mimics your own LH hormone so even with hcg your still shutdown just with hcg the effects arnt visable, you should recover fine from test alone, my take 2-3weeks longer for testis to pick themselves up but imo hcg defo isnt an essencial, a proper pct and pct meds are much more important, you ould just run pct abit longer if you felt you needed to.

plenty users never use hcg, its just an excessory with a added benifit.

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

quit cycle after a week

Dont quit mate, use PCT & leave the HCG

10. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

quit cycle after a week

What would you class as essential PCT meds? I am guessing clomid, nolva? I agree with the HCG comments totally. Im sure many wouldnt but I think PCT is very specific to the individual and I have always done fine without.

Tags: