• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Pro-Chem product quality? Almost went to the hospital...

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Bartomo, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Bartomo

Bartomo Well-Known Member

Hello guys,

I'm really doubting about all the good feedback on Pro-Chem based on my current experience.

My first cycle was ROHM Tri-Test 400: massive PIP in the beginning but in the end I managed to complete the cycle, many other users reported the same. Now for the second cycle I wanted to try the Pro-Chem Tri-Test 400 due to the good feedback on this board hoping the product would be more PIP free than the other one.

Starting from the first injection I knew it wouldn't be like that as I got PIP, swelling and hot redness in the surrounding jab area. I carried on with the second jab and the result was worst so I thought I'd use another vial just to be sure it wasn't a faulty one, anyway the problem persisted and with the fifth jab the result was like hell: hard rock bum, awful pain (I couldn't sit or lift my leg) with the feel of the skin that it was going to explode, swelling hot redness and I also had a fever that I had to take down with paracetamol. I massaged the area with warm water and that seemed to help disperse the swelling however it isn't limited to the jab area but to all the bum and part of my leg (you can't see it very well from the photo but it continues to the rear thigh and reaches the quad).

Believe me I was scared enough this time that I considered going to the hospital however it seems that now it's healing day by day even if I can still feel the swelling and the hard lump. If I were a newbie I would have thought it would have been my fault due to injection technique but with the bad swelling and redness after five jabs I really think it's the products that has big issues. I know that it's getting a lot of good feedback but what should I believe after this? I can just advice to stay away and hope that my recovery will continue...

Here are a couple of photos of the product and the swelling (forgive me I know it's not good looking like a hot chick's ass but it gives you an idea of what I'm experiencing and it really looks worst live)

2. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Pro-Chem product quality? Almost went to the hospital...

Could just be an allergic reaction to something PC are using rather than an infection?

3. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Not liking this post mate! I've got 2 vials of this that I am starting tomorrow for my first cycle for 12 weeks!! Hoping I don't experience what you have!!

4. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Worrying as I'm prepping to start my first cycle with PC tri-test 400!!!
      Although, the fact that you had a fever and heat comming from the jab site would indicate infection?

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Ive never had that with any PC product.

Have you been rotating sites?

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Yeah, tell moe about it mate!
      Maybe allergic to the carrier oil?

7. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

doesn't look like an abscess to me, looks like a bruise where you have knicked a blood vessel and then an alleric reaction type inflamation.

8. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

So are you sayin you've jabbed 5 times so are an expert and the quality of gear is sh!te because you had bad pip?

9. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

I feel for you bud, am using the dame PC Tri Test 400 and three jags in and almost pip free

10. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

so sick of getting pi88ed around on line with this acc and that futt it im just going to take up arson im sure i can manage to strike a match