• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Pretty bad pip in quad, little swollen, normal?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Korporalegq, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Did second injection of prop yesterday, 100MG in the right quad. Used site injections.com and I did it as cleanly and well as I could.

Cleaned hands thurally before starting. Swabbed top of vial, left 30 seconds, Cleaned injection site. Drew with one needle (21G) and injected with another (23, 1 inch).

Aspirated and injected slowly (Around 20 seconds), felt fine afterwards but by next morning it felt bruised and when I walked it kind of felt like I had a dead leg. I am limping a bit as well.

I had to cycle to work then worked 6 hours standing up serving customers, then cycled home and it felt a little swollen just where i jabbed, no redness or lumps or anything just a little swelling.

Normal or should I be concerned? From what I've gathered reading up Test Prop is well known to be pretty painful, and it's my first ever jab into my quad. I did my glute a few days ago, it felt bruised and was a little sore to sit on but didn't affect me doing squats or deadlifts, so was fine.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Pretty bad pip in quad, little swollen, normal?

Last edited by Ripebear; Today at 04:43 PM.

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Perfectly normal. Give it a day or two and you'll be fine.

4. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Good to know mate. Totally going to have to do my glute if I am working legs in the days after, I could never squat with my quad like this!!

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

What gear you got? Some is better than others, and it does get better the more shots you do.
      My quad looked diseased and couldn't even carry my weight for a week after my first veyron jab

6. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Wildcat Prop 20ML vial.

It's handlable right now. Just I could never work my quads like this. It's going to be an issue since prop is injected 3-4 times a week and I'm rotating between both quads and both glutes.

Going to maybe need to pie doing quads this week, get used to injection pain before working legs.

7. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

As noguts say you'll be fine....
      Aspirated and injected slowly (Around 20 seconds), 250mg would take me 90 seconds,no one is telling you that it must be injected quickly,often pip is when you don't go deep enough into the firbres of the muscle or you are injecting too fast or you are not relaxing the muscle while injecting,this is often why people get it wrong in the ****,the angle of injecting is uncomfatable therefore you tense up making pip inevitable.

8. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Last edited by ampre; Today at 04:58 PM.

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Depends on the lab too.

Some labs do prop with ethyl oleate as a carrier oil which reduces post injection pain.

With some labs my quad has swollen so much it's given me stretch marks. If you find it interferes with training or work then voltarol is the stuff. Got recommended to me by somebody from here. Massage it in 3 times a day and it works wonders. Draws fluid right out of the muscle. Awesome stuff.

10. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Dunno mate but truly I never get pip,it be 1 rip,thick oil or what have you.
      250mg will take me 90 seconds sometimes longer,deep into the muscle with a blue needle.