• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Pre workout will rep

Discussion in 'Training' started by xenogent, Aug 29, 2012.

1. xenogent

xenogent Well-Known Member

I have to shop for a preworkout again soon... I now take Superpump max and lookin for a little more kick but nothing to mess me up..
      I want a PWO with my daily creatine 5g
      Caffeine(obviously) and beta alanine any Supps out there that u recommend with these??

2. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Pre workout will rep

You ever tried MusclePharm Assault? Great tasting stuff and I love the energy it gave me and the focus I had in the gym.

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Pre workout will rep

Sorry, no creatine in it I don't think. I know jacked does, but there is a lot out now on the affects it has on your health.

4. teffetapunkxh

teffetapunkxh Well-Known Member

Pre workout will rep

Never tried it bc it's fairly new and didn't see any reviews on it when I got my Superpump max ... Also don't you think it's pricey?

5. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Pre workout will rep

Superpump max is probably the best I've tried in terms of sustained energy throughout your workout.

6. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Pre workout will rep

C4 has been my personal favorite as of late. I was using products which contained 1-3D for a long time and C4 has been the first PWO I have used where I didn't even mind that it was missing. Like I said, I have been on PWO continuously for several years so my tolerance to beta-alanine is pretty high. Based on the fact that I still feel that tingly sensation when taking C4 I would assume it has a fair amount (no label on hand and too lazy to check). Overall it just feels like a "clean" preworkout.

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Pre workout will rep

Yea I was thinkin the same but don't wonna get fuucked up on it! Lol and the reason I say creatine in it bc it would be cheaper ten buying pwo and mono hydrate

8. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Pre workout will rep

Yea I like it but fuucking 50$ I think exspensive as shiit

9. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Pre workout will rep

If you want to take a risk, you can try jacked for $30 and that's with shipping. I have done a couple cycles of it and I'm not gonna hate on it haha

10. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Pre workout will rep

Yeah I think GNC has BOGO 1/2 off and then if you have a gold card it stacks with the offer it brings it down to like $67 for 120 servings..which if you are like most people is really like 60 servings haha. So yeah expensive but def a quality product IMO. Personally I go with whatever is cheapest. If you go on Amazon and get monohydrate, beta-alanine, caffeine and maybe some arginine you can make it yourself and save a lot of money..mix it all in a little kool-aid and you have yourself a PWO haha.

Tags: