• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • People with chest tatt's GTFIH

Discussion in 'Training' started by Canellesao, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Been considering getting a tattoo for a while now, and I believe I want one soon (within the next week) that is if i find the correct quote/word to resemble what i want. Still looking for a success/motivation quote!

Anyways, my body is far from fully-developed, so was curious, if i had words on my chest, would it stretch that much?

2. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

People with chest tatt's GTFIH

Don't think so, not a noticable amount.

Also when getting a tattoo, I wouldn't get a quote unless it was under 5 words, you don't want a whole sentence on your chest do you?

Also make sure it's something original, too many people get stupid ass tattoos lmao, make sure it means something to you.

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Words stretch the least of anything. Do not get anything too symmetrical (and especially not circular) on an area that has a large potential for growth

i.e. don't get ink on your quads when youre 16 and 135 lbs.... *depressed sigh*

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Deffinetely man, i've been looking for short ones, under 5 words. And yes, i'm constantly looking for something that means something to me. One word i was considering is - Inception. Which means, the beginning.

5. clutas

clutas Well-Known Member

reppd hahah

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Yeah, chest tattoos can be pretty badass, but i hate it when people get stupid tattoos, and then try to show them off, especially if its some Japanese letters and they can't even tell me what it means lmao, or they think it means something, but didn't actually do any research themselves lol.

And "inception" wouldn't be too bad, could signify the start of a new part of your life or something.

7. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

That is exactly why, i've been slacking about, missing coursework, generally being lazy and caring about everyone else besides myself, and i want something that's always there to remind myself to man the fuark up.

8. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Trust me; anything you get now -no matter how cool and profound- will seem dumb as hell to you in 5 or 10 years. That's why word tattoos are the most regrettable. That's also the reason why good artwork (and extra $$$) is key...if its for the rest of your life, you want good aesthetics.

Of course, after you mature and change enough to outgrow your ink, you've also had it for long enough that it's become a part of you and a mark of the person you once were. You might hate it, you might love it like an old friend, but you're pretty much guaranteed to have different thoughts and feelings at different stages of life. No one is the same person from their teens to their 80s...we constantly grow and evolve as people, psychologically and emotionally.

Be very careful what you put on your skin. Life seems short because people die very young around us. But for the most of us that aren't killed early, life is extremely long.

9. Rodney

Rodney Well-Known Member

Words of wisdom.

10. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

I'm picky about things that are like that, if I ever thought about getting one, It'd have to think about it for months maybe even a year, before I actually figured out what I wanted and was confident i wouldn't regret it.