• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Pct expert needed!!

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Capone, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Guys I'm on week 14 of my cycle. Was planning it to go 18 weeks then doing cliomid and nolva. Havnt used hcg or ai on cycle and I feel good. Now I've got hold of hcg and want to use it to maximise recovery. Question is when do I start it and what dose. Also how long before/after my last jab shall I stop the hcg. Plan was to Do pct 3 weeks after last jab of cliomid nolva. But how do I fit in the hcg?

Cycle is sust 750 pw
      deca 450. Stopped at week 12

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

3. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Pct expert needed!!

I have but it makes little sense in the fact that it doesn't make clear if you start the hcg 3 weeks after last jab or straight away. If its straight away it's pointless as the test will still be in your system. If its 3 weeks after last jab, im even more confused because hcg while not on test is said to suppress you further... So I'm at square one.

This goes back to my original point of saying people only push you to use hcg on online forums without giving you a reason why.

I put up a thread about pct mentioning this and got grilled for not using hcg cos I described it as too complicated. Now I've bought some on others' advice and not one person can tell me when or what dose to use it at??????

I have 6000 ius

If there is anyone out there that has a proper answer. Please please help

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Pct expert needed!!

use hcg from the start to keep your balls bigger/fuller so when you restart your natty test production your balls can fire at a higher rate , making recovery easier .

for long cycles you can only take hcg for a period of time before it desensitizes its own effect so you would do hcg from start and then again leading up to pct .

make sense now ?

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Pct expert needed!!

Ok maybe I'm saying this wrong. That does make sense but, if I'm on week 14, how exactly shall I start taking hcg from the beginning?

I'm asking what I do now? From now, week 14. Do I stop, wait 3 weeks start hcg cliomid and nolva...

Or...

Carry on to 18 weeks, use hcg on last 3 weeks, wait 3 weeks and then start comI nolva? V

This Is so confusing. Its better for me to throw it in the bin as I still dont have an answer with what to do with it and when

Just to make clear again, I'm on week 14 not just about to start from scratch

6. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Pct expert needed!!

If you read the sticky that was linked above (I assume it's mars' one) then concentrate on the 'blast method'
      This is used when you haven't use hcg from the start.
      You will need more hcg though.
      Basically it involves a blast of 5000iu every week for the last three to four weeks of your cycle.
      Then after your last test shot and last 5000iu hcg shot you have your two weeks before starting pct.
      Hope that explained it easy enough.
      The sticky mars did explains everything in much more detail.

7. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Pct expert needed!!

Thank u golf gti! I might just amend the doses and run it for the last 3 weeks. Then after my last sust jab wait 2 weeks and run cliomid nolva.

Do I need to run nolva with the hcg?

8. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Pct expert needed!!

Start hcg at 500iu daily subq right after your last sust shot for 20 days. Make sure to use an AI as well like aromasin for four weeks starting the same day as your hcg. After the 20 days start with clomid for two weeks, use nolva along with the clomid and continue just the nolva for six weeks at 10 mg. This restored my hpta within three months after three years of non stop TE use.

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Pct expert needed!!

I can only say how it went for me.
      I used 5000iu for the last three weeks I was on test. Didn't use nolva alongside it and had no problems.
      Waited two weeks and used nolva/clomid pct and I was fine.
      Some complain of gyno with high doses of hcg but I didn't get any bad sides at all, apart from plump nuts again lol

10. akabiceps

akabiceps Well-Known Member

Pct expert needed!!

Ben stiller and golfgti how much did you gain/ keep after your pct

Tags: