• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • P.I.P ... How to inject smoother?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by alomjabpd, May 27, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

hey bro's

i have had really bad P.I.P after my last two quad test 2 - 2ml (500mg) injections

is this right? (quick notes)

i do the injection while sitting on the toilet seat, my knee is bent to 90 degrees angle roughly, hamstring pressed on the seat so quad is bigger area...

1. stretch the quad
      2. warm the vial up in hot water for 2mins
      3. wipe the vial
      4. draw 2ml
      5. change needle, wipe quad
      6. slowly push needle down in quad (takes 60secs)
      7. inject test e (takes 30secs)
      8. pull out slowly (takes 5secs)
      9. massage quad, shake leg, squats etc..
      10. have a hot bath (30mins)

this is how i will inject my right quad on tuesday is it right?

as i am getting really bad P.I.P

anything you do better? any more help? or is it just the fact that the oil is a b*tch lol

i have already posted a thread about this a few days ago just would like someone comfirm if its good to go

thank you

2. casse

casse Well-Known Member

P.I.P ... How to inject smoother?

PIP can be down to many factors. What lab is it? But are you seriously taking 60 secs to put the needle in? this should be done in just a few seconds. And the muscle should be relaxed not stretched so you you should preferably be seated with your leg bent at around 90 degrees.
      Then inject the vastus lateralis (side of the quad between knee and hip) in the meatiest bit.

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

If you watch a doctor do it he doesn't take 060sec to put the needle in, just poke it in fast dude. The slower you do it the more u agitate it

4. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

really scared of needles so 60secs is good for me.... its kalpa the lab

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Yup, as above. Get the thing in quickly - if mine takes any more than 2 seconds then something is wrong. The injection itself takes maybe 30 seconds for 2ml, and the pin is out as fast as I can. More time = more movement = more PIP.

6. akabiceps

akabiceps Well-Known Member

fcuk that! I don't like needles but mine goes in in about 3 seconds! 60 secs!! You are just torturing yourself mate

7. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I dont think it's a good idea to heat up your gear in hot water. Some people say it helps but i never found it to be the case. I remember my first cycle and I got bad pip after every shot. So bad actually that i had to go to bed on several occasions with test flu. For my second cycle i was fine, third - fine but for my fourth I got it again. Now the way i injected didn't change the only thing that changed was my gear. So the moral of the story is: you can be using perfect technique and still get ****ed due to the fact that your body doesn't agree with your gear.

Ensure that you are choosing the correct location on your quad / glute. Pin it all the way into the muscle and Inject slowly with minimal to no needle movement.

Be careful and good luck.

8. barquearnu

barquearnu Well-Known Member

fcuk that! I don't like needles but mine goes in in about 3 seconds! 60 secs!! You are just torturing yourself mate and causing you own problems IMO

9. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Then why bother asking how you can inject smoother if you are just going to ignore all the advice lol. Never used that lab so could be PIP from the product itself too.

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I take my time injecting the needle too mate but I'm a softie. I'm getting quicker though. Iv found the quad injections really nippy but a few days ago I pinned standing up so I could take some pics for another uk-m member. It went in like a hot knife through butter, no pain at all and pip has been non existent. I think I also pulled it out easier too