• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • oxy-black, Tbullets, Dbol or others???

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by vijugati8g, Mar 6, 2012.

1. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

i need some advice ASAP, im trying to bulk and gain as much size as possible. ive finished a cycle of epistane about 4 weeks ago, and before that i did a cycle of T-Bullets. ive wanted to do a cycle of Dbol for a long time but everytime i go to buy some i get told to stay away from it for different reasons like the gains are lost after a matter of weeks and it is bloating with just water. ive been told to try oxy-black for a while now but i have always thought it sounds a bit dodgy but spoke to some people and they reckon it gives good results because is has superdrol in it, a dianabol clone and two other pro hormones. obviously ive tried t-bullets and i got good gains but they wernt as good as people made out. so im just looking for other peoples veiws and as much information as possible.

2. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

oxy-black, Tbullets, Dbol or others???

Oxy black i would stay away from and just take the sdrol as its strong enough on its own, let alone mixing it with 3 other compounds with it.

Imo dbol would be best but a 12 week cousre of test once a week would be far better for results

3. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

4 weeks is too soon, unless you have had bloods then i highly doubt you've recovered, and its also a good idea to give your arteries, prostate and kidneys a rest.

i know it can be addictive, but resist the urge to become dependant on steroids for gaining mass. i know this is not what you want to hear, and i hope you will not ignore this

4. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

most/all prohormones pretty harsh on liver give yourself good break between cycles

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

cheers for replies, i just need some advice, i struggle gainning weight so i pretty much rely on supplements to help me. how long should i wait till i start another cycle? and ive been considering starting an injection cycle, ive been told that people have gone blind after trying it though, whats your thoughts?

6. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

think you need sort your diet out first then spend good bit of time reading up on steroids before you go pinning yourself.

7. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Eat some food mate. I GUARANTEE you will see results once diets sorted.

8. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

this, post up your diet and you will get solid advice from the members here

9. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Any PCT done? Lol

10. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

either 2 sachets of poridge or 3 wheatabix with bannana or hot dog for breakfast, then i eat a chicken sandwhich every 2 hours which a packet of crisps and a flapjack untill my tea. i then have my tea at 6-7ish which is either chicken and sausage pasta, chicken roast, spaghetti bolognaise etc. i then have 2 yoghurts and a bannana. then i will have another bowl of poridge before i go too sleep and sometimes 2 packets of crisps because the carbs. and yes i have used extreme nutritions reload for pct both time.