• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • ok, i finalized my 'leangains' cutting diet. what do you think? thoughts? commonts?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by jailynn24hb, Aug 4, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

what do you think of this? it's a bit of an experiment. want to see for myself - that i can cut, while eating ben and jerries every single day. i see countless people on here, who say they cut while eating 'fill in high calorie/unhealthy food here', every single day.

---so this is partly to see if its true - that i can cut, while eating ben and jerry's daily.---

FACTS: Currently I'm 225 lbs, at 25% body fat. IGNORE join date - I only seriously started lifting in January 2012.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THOUGHTS? COMMENTS?

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

ok, i finalized my 'leangains' cutting diet. what do you think? thoughts? commonts?

Do you have a specific goal for the number of threads your trying to make on this subject or are you just winging it?

3. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

ok, i finalized my 'leangains' cutting diet. what do you think? thoughts? commonts?

You already made this exact "experiment" thread once today.
      Stop coming to the nutrition section trolling and go back to MISC

4. alomjabpd

main goal is to lose BODY FAT + Maintain whatever muscle I have

secondary goal (if possible) = get stronger, build more newbie muscle (while still on a cut)

5. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

this thread is more specific, with calculated macros bro. i thought i'd get more responses, if i do the calculations, and post them up here.

6. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I think the diet is stupid.
      Deficient in nutrients and over 40% of calories from B&J?? Not healthy

Moderation is not moderation

7. alomjabpd

yeah, but IFFYM's, right? and what other nutrients do i need? i'm eating 100 calories worth of broccoli per day (that's a lot). i might just add some fruit daily too. besides that, do i really need to eat oatmeal/peanut butter instead of ben and jerry's? because that's the only thing i see, which seems to be the most controversial thing here. but the ben and jerry's fits my macros, so it should be okay, right?

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

No. I've covered this off in a thread about ice cream daily ages ago. I have to try find it

9. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

hmm. what if i keep the ice cream on my Weight Training days (mon, wed, fri), and on the other days, i remove ice cream completely, and eat oatmeal/peanut butter instead?

would that balance things out better? or still too much ice cream? i just want to see if its possible for me to cut while eating ice-cream regularly.

because 1/2 tub ice cream = 500 calories

and i could easily have 1 cup of oatmeal = 300 calories + Peanut Butter (200 calories) = 500 (source of fat + protein)

10. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member