• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Oh god I am so tired of chicken and it's only been a couple weeks

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by defelqy, Aug 15, 2012.

1. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

I've been trying my hardest to maintain willpower and so far it's been working. But every time lunch rolls around and I think of heating up my tupperware of chicken, I feel nauseated. I can only take in so much bland chicken. I try to salt/pepper it and add random green spices but it's just not working. It's still bland.

How can I make my chicken suck less and actually be something I look forward to eating? I feel myself about to slip off the wagon right when I've started and go nom down a Chipotle bowl or something.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Oh god I am so tired of chicken and it's only been a couple weeks

Chicken isn't the only lean meat you can eat. Tuna, Tilapia, Salmon, Turkey are all great. As for bland chicken, get some 0 cal Frank's Wing Sauce and put some of that on it. I typically eat my chicken with that and/or some ranch if I've still got fat macros to hit for the day.

3. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Oregano, cinnamon, light soy sauce! But yeah turkey tuna etc aswell..

4. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

i agree with you chicken gets a pain i like to switch it up with Tilapia, almost no taste which is good to fishy is just to fishy haha. i never look forward to eating chicken or any meal really on my diet. the highlight food of my day is egg white and oatmeal pancakes easy to make and taste good with sugar free syrup in the morning . spices help a ton and will help.

5. wakamjibu1n

wakamjibu1n Well-Known Member

I just started using Mrs. Dash on my chicken. It's salt free and made it taste a lot better, they had a few different options so you could mix it up too.

6. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Why are you making yourself suffer so much? To lose body fat its going to be all about calories so if you crave a food you want to eat just calculate it into your calorie intake for losing weight. Dieting is a lifestyle not just something you do for a period of time and totally abandon it.

I'm on a cut as well going down to 9% and if I feel like eating a burger I just calculate it into my calorie intake. That way I don't need cheat days or cheat weeks. I can enjoy the foods I like on a daily basis.

7. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

I like to use light soy sauce and five spice powder, but I´m not really good at cooking though.

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

I'm curious as to why you think you can only eat chicken for lunch. Eat whatever you want and fit it into your day! If you feel like you have to have chicken mix it up day to day, start creating different chicken bowls. Add salsa, hot sauce, jalapeños, etc. There are plenty of options out there. Feel free to experiment brotha.

9. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Go get some tuna. 65g protein per can. You can mix some light mayo and relish with it and eat it with ritz crackers. (insert mercury caution here)

[​IMG]

10. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

But don't different foods have good/bad fats (e.g. trans fats)? And high levels of sodium in processed foods which affects water retention and organ function/cell processing via osmotic processes?