• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Newbie lookin for info Discuss Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding and everything

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by suighja, Jul 23, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Newbie lookin for info Discuss Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding and everything related. Sponsored by Ultimate Steroid Cycles. How to cycle and stack anabolic steroids in radical ways forcing your body to explode with tremendous amounts of ne

Age 22
      6ft 2 170pounds.
      I'm here to get info on steroids ect, can ye recommend an oral cycle to gain mass.
      First time on any cycle.
      Any info or advice is welcome.

2. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Newbie lookin for info Discuss Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding and everything related. Sponsored by Ultimate Steroid Cycles. How to cycle and stack anabolic steroids in radical ways forcing your body to explode with tremendous amounts of n

You'll have to do some research yourself my Irish brother, people aren't here to spoon feed you.. also your a little bit underweight for your height do you mightnt get much help.or advice

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

3. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Newbie lookin for info Discuss Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding and everything related. Sponsored by Ultimate Steroid Cycles. How to cycle and stack anabolic steroids in radical ways forcing your body to explode with tremendous amounts of n

Well the advice i was looking for is what weight I should bulk up to. Was at 160 so I'm doing something right. Not looking to be spoon fed but ain't this a place to go to get some info and advice?.

4. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Quote posted by Mike-ireland

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Quote posted by bonacris

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness No man I know we are known as the lazy Irish but I'm not one of them.
      Well I was 226pounds and cut down to 160 for some stupid reason so I'm bulking back up to like you said maybe around 200 pounds then cut a bit then start a cycle
      maybe next year.
      Well start reading the stickies after work.
      Just want to have my research done before I start anything.

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Quote posted by Mike-ireland [​IMG] No man I know we are known as the lazy Irish but I'm not one of them.
      Well I was 226pounds and cut down to 160 for some stupid reason so I'm bulking back up to like you said maybe around 200 pounds then cut a bit then start a cycle maybe next year.
      Just want to have my research done before I start anything. Good job man, research is key. So many people will listen to some big guy in the gym instead of doing the research themselves.. I was one of those retards and I paid for it. so please take your time and do your proper research and when you think you know what you want to do come here and ask questions to the veterans and they will guide you properly

7. parnassto

Quote posted by bonacris [​IMG] Good job man, research is key. So many people will listen to some big guy in the gym instead of doing the research themselves.. I was one of those retards and I paid for it. so please take your time and do your proper research and when you think you know what you want to do come here and ask questions to the veterans and they will guide you properly

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness I don't want to do any harm in the long run so I'll be reading up on this site for a while before I decide if I even will cycle.
      Thanks for ur input man.

8. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Quote posted by Mike-ireland [​IMG] No man I know we are known as the lazy Irish but I'm not one of them.
      Well I was 226pounds and cut down to 160 for some stupid reason so I'm bulking back up to like you said maybe around 200 pounds then cut a bit then start a cycle maybe next year.
      Just want to have my research done before I start anything. He meant 200lbs at below 15% bf, for your height before thinking about anabolic steroids'

9. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Bro I would check out the diet section and get some info there.. There are many options on good bulk cycles out there.. I think you are just a bit too young to start anything anabolic steroids related. I would get your weight back up and wait a year and then try out a pro hormone cycle with something basic like test E for 10 weeks and 500mg a week.. That's the perfect start cycle to gain weight. You will need a good base to keep all of your gains.. Also educate yourself on what a proper PCT is.. That's the most important part of the whole cycle and will keep you from hurting yourself in the long run

10. parnassto

Quote posted by bgriffin989 [​IMG] Bro I would check out the diet section and get some info there.. There are many options on good bulk cycles out there.. I think you are just a bit too young to start anything anabolic steroids related. I would get your weight back up and wait a year and then try out a pro hormone cycle with something basic like test E for 10 weeks and 500mg a week.. That's the perfect start cycle to gain weight. You will need a good base to keep all of your gains.. Also educate yourself on what a proper PCT is.. That's the most important part of the whole cycle and will keep you from hurting yourself in the long run Thanks for the reply man.
      As I said I'm only gettin advise and have no decision on weather I will be or not be running a cycle. Just looking for advice and what my options are. Want to get a solid base sorted before I think about anything.

Will post my diet in that section and hopefully get answers on how good it is or what needs changing.