• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • my lady taking drugs

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fa2nzg, Aug 19, 2012.

1. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

a few months back i met the love of my life we moved in on our first date and aint been apart since,
      bombshell no 1 we found out that we were 2nd cousins removed, ie she is the daughter to my grans sisters son,i got over that because its all above board and not incest,
      bombshell no 2 found out she has luikemia
      bomshell no 3. she told me straight up and dident keep it a secret that she takes apart from her medication drugs coke or she calls it whites.its a little pellet thing that she puts on silver foil and puts a lighter underneath it and inhales the smoke through a pipe, no way is she addictive to this as she only gets it twice a week and when she takes it she darts around the house doing all the house work,she used to be a dentist but she kept falling asleep at work and thats when her illness came about,question is i have always been anti drugs i have always drumed it in to my 3 girls not to take,cant get it off my mind shall i let her have this pleasure or insist she stops thanks guys

2. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

Last edited by vetran; Today at 12:04 AM.

3. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

She stops. What benefit is she getting out of doing these drugs apart from a high? It's just filthy. Sorry to any drug takers on this board. If she cares about you she'll stop. If it gives her no benefit in life apart from a feel good feeling, it's not needed.

4. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

insist she stops it cant be doing her any good!

5. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

You don't smoke coke, ( well you can but it's a waste) you smoke crack in a pipe. I've never heard of anyone putting it on foil and smoking it like their chasing the dragon if this is what you mean?

Just reread " when she takes it she darts around the house doing all the house work"

That sounds like crystal meth to me

6. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

Last edited by madmuscles; Today at 12:12 AM.

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

she has cancer, so this might help with her condition...impossible to judge this without knowing you two, but shes being honest with you which you should appreciate, the drugs might be helping her situation, so ask her whats helping fro her

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

Yeah, I'm thinking it sounds like either crack or crystal meth if she's smoking it.

Either can (will?) lead to psychosis if regularly used.

9. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

I've had girlfriends who are drug addicts and it doesn't end well, yours seems to be in control with it at the moment, but that's crack cocaine she's smoking there, it's the most addictive drug on the planet, as bad as heroin... she may be fine now, but i'm sure things will escalate, if you tell her she can't have it, you may be faced with some issues... i've been addicted to cocaine myself, still have issues with it and know that it's hard to shake off

10. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

my lady taking drugs

Id personally like her to stop if I was you, but obviously it wont be that simple. As others as said, that sound like crack or something... She may be a bit more addicted than you think

Tags: