• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • My first Dianabol Cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by jailynn24hb, May 23, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Hi,

Im currently running my first dianabol cycle, ive been going for three days now, i have 5mg tablets (look like pink stars) i have been very cautios about taking them so have started with just two a day for this first week, just for my own peace of mind. then i am going to take 5 maybe 6 a day untill i run out (i have 200) then follow up with a pct of chlomid..

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand the do's and dont's when im on them???

1. i hear alot about diet, particuarly low salt??? why is this and what would happen if salt intake is high??

2. Secondly i have heard to drink plenty of water?? I have been drinking about 6 liters extra a day is this sufficient??

3. ialso what is the deal on plenty of rest, loads of people say get plenty of sleep but why in particular??

this week where my cycle has started i have felt my balls tightening which i know is normal but also i have had like pressure headaches and a tight chest at times... is that normal???

2. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

My first Dianabol Cycle

1- salt will cause u to hold water, giving u a bloated look. plus to much salt is just bad for you anyway.
      2- water is always important on cycle or not.
      3- you grow when you rest, so try and get a good 8 hours a night whenever possible.

IMO up the dose to 6 tabs a day so 30mg it's still low but you should grow on it if u are eating enough.
      balls shrinkage is normal, headaches and tight chest i'm not sure about, never had that problem.

3. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

My first Dianabol Cycle

What are your goals for this cycle? Are you using a test base

4. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

My first Dianabol Cycle

Last edited by dbol5; Today at 09:29 PM.

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

My first Dianabol Cycle

Head ache is norm for me when starting back on dbol will go away quick though

6. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

My first Dianabol Cycle

water retention and bloat??? can you explain abit more for me please?? dosnt dbol give mass water retention?? why do you want to stop it and what do you mean by bloat?? the guy i bought the chlomid off recommended i take 20 mg for four weeks???

1 week at 10 mg a day and then 5 weeks at 25 mg a day??? that what what i got advised?

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

My first Dianabol Cycle

Dianabol sometimes gives me a slight headache at the beginning of a cycle, goes away after a little while though.

Your gonna love it when the strength gains start showing!

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

My first Dianabol Cycle

cheers for the help dude, ok someone else said to me to up it to 30, i probably will, im eating a fair bit compared to normal, big dinners and all high in protein, keeping the salt down is abit of prob seems to be in everything... how much water would you say is adequate??

9. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

My first Dianabol Cycle

thanks man, kinda takes abit of the paranoya away!!

10. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

My first Dianabol Cycle

when you i start seeing these changes????

Tags: