• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • My experience of the devil.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by parnassto, Jul 18, 2012.

1. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Hi guys just venting some of the cr@p i had to endure yesterday.
      I had a court hearing yesterday as i have put in an application for access to my 9 months old daughter
      a quick summary.. Me and ex split in november. Had inconsistant contact with my daughter until end of jan. and when i finally got a new partner the ex has stopped me seeing isabella atall.. So we get to the hearing yesterday and cafcass ask me if i think isabella is at risk. No she isnt her mum is good with her and i can admit that. When the cafcass asked her the same question. She threw wild allegations stating domestic violence steroid drug and alcahol abuse and problems and anger problem due to steroids. I have the txt messages from her stating if i got with my new partner then she would make my life as difficult as possible. Which she is now doing. I honestly am sickened and disgusted at how low she is going. I have a court order to state i cannot do AAS and that my partner cannot come into contact with isabella. We have to get reports of our well being and mental state from
      our gps. As she has clamied we have mental issues... Im truely shocked and upset about this. Im not fussed about not using AAS its just principle. Fact is there is no factual evidence to her claims. She walked all over me during our time together as i was scared shed leave with isabella.

Just wonderd if any of you guys have been down this route. Im seeing my daughter for the first time in 4 months sunday. Ive missed almost half her lif. And everything is still on mothers terms until i prove her allegations wrong and she fails to prove them fact
      to rub salt in the wound a little more she sits goggling and smirking in the hearing. As im privately funding this and the lfs are funding hers. So she isnt paying a penny and just prolonging the enivitable.
      Really like to hear anyones views on this or experience .
      P.s the new partner an i are engaged so shifting her isnt an option lol

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

My experience of the devil.

Check JW007s old journal. He went through similar,painful experiences. He is not on the board any more to answer q's though.

3. Marky

Marky Well-Known Member

why not show text messages- job done

4. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Beacuse its a directions hearing they have to issue directions for me to do this and at the next hearing these messages will be attached to statement as evidence . I was caught completely off gaurd yday

5. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

dont take this the wrong way mate but someone is going to ask it - was there any of these issues?

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

Was not expecting all these false allegations thrown at me . I mean the woman is such a good mum she has just been to ibiza the week leading up to the holiday eith her girlfreinds. And i was not told who was caring for isabella. And still do not know. My solicitor keeps saying i have equal rights but i am far from receiving them

7. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Good stuff man - its a disgrace what's happened to you but then that's Britain for us

Present these texts and it'll show that she's malicious and if she denies malice then your Brief can prove she's mentally unstable

these texts are like gold m8- goodluck

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

What a tremendout c*nt your ex appears to be, although all this sh1t is now happening i bet you feel like you dodged a bullet with that b1tch... the messages should be evidence enough dude, hope it all comes good... sorry to hear about your misery though :(

9. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

That is fcukin heart breaking mate, how can anyone be so cruel - not only that, she's taking her bitterness out on the baby, it's not fair on you or her that you shouldn't see each other.
      Obviously we only know your side of situation but still, that is low!! I sure hope things work out better before she grows up.

10. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

I think it's fcuking disgusting how some women use their children as either a weapon or bargaining chip.
      Just try not to lower yourself to her levels mate.

Keep all correspondance between the two of you. She will be shown up for what she is soon enough.

Reading your thread really p1ssed me off, some mothers just dont think whats best for their children, would rather let the kid suffer just to get at you, fcuking creature she must be.

All the best with it mate, just keep proving yourself to the courts/social work etc, she'll fcuk up sometime soon