• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • My Endo doc is a moron.

Discussion in 'Over Age 35' started by Korporalegq, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

I'm stumped how my Endocrinologist can say I am in the normal range at an FT of 302. Is he high? I complained of a rock bottom libido and all he can ask me is how my wife feels about it. I am severely fustrated. I went to an anti-aging company before and got the cream from Anazao Health in Nevada which worked great but, the $500 a month was killing me.

Should I try a Uro doc next?

2. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

Urologist seem to be more receptive to prescribing HRT. There are other clinics out there that are much cheaper, about the half the price you paid.

3. herunder88

My Endo doc is a moron.

Most Endos are extremely arrogant fools who know very little. But I think you've just discovered that for yourself. Have you considered cycling test boosters with steroid use instead? I'm getting better and better at this over the last three years and think I can get my levels up to as high as most are allowed on TRT on a test boosting cycle now. I also intend to use 8-10 week cycles of mild steroids 2-3 times per year. That should give me what I need, and guess what -- my "boys" actually get bigger on the boosting cycles!

I don't like doctor dependency any more than necessary, and I want to keep my natural ability to produce going as long as possible.

Your score of 300 would earn you a D and not an F on a proper scale and your endo wants to see you in the F range before he is willing to help. If you were a VIP such as a Congressman or Senator or a Police Chief in a large town, the butthead would have already supplied you with a script for as much test cyp as you desired.

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

Mild steroid cycles do not replace testosterone, which has far more health impacts than sex drive and big muscles.

If my endo told me my testosterone was normal with a lab test that low, my reply would be "numbers don't mean anything to me, what I do know is that I have near zeron sex drive, I have erectile dysfunction, I have very little energy, I am putting on fat around my middle despite decent diet and exercise, and my marriage is on the verge of collapse due to no sex. So you can treat ME or you can treat a lab report. if you have that little respect for ME then I need a new doctor."

5. Canellesao

My Endo doc is a moron.

No, you are wrong. There is recently, other mild natural, and non-methyl steroids (I'm not talking Epi here) that have minimal impact on health issues as long as you don't take excessive amounts or stay on them forever. They are DHEA derived steroids, and therefore your body creates and uses similar steroids all the time. These DHEA derived steroids have some of their own health positives separate from testosterone. And it was not my main point that mild steroids replace testosterone, it was that test boosting may be a better option than permanent TRT. Also, boosting test naturally, you get all the positive health bennies in spades, much better than using TRT. Guess what -- your "boys" shrink on TRT, and they get bigger on test boosters, that should help to tell you which has more heath factors.

Actually taking TRT is very much taking a Steroid, a mild natural steroid, but a Steroid, and an external one. It shuts you down after a while. And if you take large "juicer" doses, it has some of the same health problems of other steroids, but not as bad as the methyl stuff.

More important, if you actually read my full post, you would realize my emphasis on boosting testosterone 2/3 to 3/4 of the time. You selectively ignored that.

All this being said, I don't look down on people that use TRT or even injectable test, but I feel there may be a slightly better way that avoids doctor dependence and shutdown. Any of these options are better than putting up with low test, and even low "normal" test.

6. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

if you think a substance that is NOT testosterone is a replacement for testosterone you are VERY wrong. it is a testosterone analogue, sure it may have other effects, but testosterone itself is a vital hormone for male health. What you are arguing makes as much sense as claiming that birth control pills for women are just as good as estrogen for female health. I know for a fact that you cannot take the mild steroids and show that they have all the health effects of testosterone throughout your body, including brain and heart health effects.

As far as test boosting, if there were effective products they would actually have medical use. Products based on one study, based on pseudo-science and anecdotal reports of success just cannot be relied upon. Even ones with multiple studies behind them have very random effects at time, and they also do not have ANY long term studies done on how effective they are or what other effects they may have. A good example is d-aspartic acid, which just does not work on everyone and has had other less desirable effects.

7. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

Before any test boosters can work well a good foundation must be set by the foods and health supplements that one takes. I plan to get a blood test in 7 weeks to check my total and free testosterone, and I will lay a good foundation then take some powerful test boosters before this blood test. I have a bunch of work to do tonight, but I'll get back to list diet and health supplement foundations that can possibly boost test levels by over a 100 points without even taking anything considered "test boosters."

There are some extremely good testosterone boosters today, but none that Big Pharm has found a way to patent at this point, and that's why medical "science" does not support it. Hey, they didn't support fish oil either until Big Pharm came up with their own.

a couple of problems with researchers checking testosterone boosters to see what they are capable of is 1) way too many variables to control such as general diet as well as exercise, and 2) they often use non-exercisers or newbies that don't know how to exercise as a major part of their studies. People who can, at least twice a week, do lower body power lifter type exercise such as squats and deads get a much larger boost from these supplements than newbies or non-exercisers.

You don't do "long-term" with test boosters, as most do lose some effectiveness over say 16 weeks. You simply switch over to another good set of test boosters every 8-12 weeks. Duh, people who work out cycle everything including exercise routines.

8. yesun

yesun Well-Known Member

My Endo doc is a moron.

tuberman everything you say makes perfect sense. I found that when I take good test boosters I feel much better than being on low dose TRT. I am prescribed low dose therapy but it is expensive. I n the long run though I see that what I am paying for test boosting probaly cost more. I am going to go talk with my doc soon to get prescribed by him instead of going through the ant-aging clinic that is ripping me off. My own doc did the physical for the anti aging clinic so he knows I need testosterone. I have found that Sustain Alpha with my low dose test takes my therapy to a much greater level. good luck tuberman and I look forward to reading more of what you have to say.

9. herunder88

My Endo doc is a moron.

fanz,

You're correct. Good test boosting is not cheap, so if you can get insurance behind TRT it will cost quite a bit less. BOTH ARE MUCH BETTER THAN PUTTING UP WITH 300 LEVEL TEST OR LOWER. It's great to have options though, and test boosting is a cool art form in it's current stage. I'll get back to say more later.

10. Canellesao

My Endo doc is a moron.

I think my insurance will cover it. I have been talking to a few guys on this site.I have been low do to prostate issues for the last 10 years. I am now 34 and at 1 time when I was in my 20s my test came back in the high 200s. I have found a good dose of test for me (vitality,and energy) now I am trying to lock in a good anti-E protocol.

Tags: