• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • my dnp cycle with now pic

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Korporalegq, May 28, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

started my correctly dosed dnp about 1 week ago my fat loss peds are:

400mg dnp (200mg pre fastin cardio, 200mg around 4pm)
      25mcg t3 (also pre fasting cardio)
      4 ephedrine (also pre fasting cardio, not sure on dose bought of my mate i imagine there 8's or 15mg each)

low carb diet 100carbs or less, high protein, and a big glug of flaxseed oil.

do my fasting cardio 200 floors (around 45-55mins) some abs upper crunches, lower leg raises, side obs with dumbells, and light high rep weights just for cal burning purposes just till i feel iv had enough prob around 90-120mins per session x5 per week.

do my wo then wait 1hr then have 150ml pure pressed fruit juice with my 10g superfood xs (MP), 60g protein from whey in water, and a mouthfull of flaxseed oil.

also 1g electrolytes per 500ml water (MP)

not weight yet going to wait till the water from dnp has dropped off once iv finished, then its a lean bulk

prob got another 2weeks of this, possibly abit longer if i havnt reached my goals which is hopefully to get to 6% bf or to have my whole core showing well.

pre dnp bulked and a little warer bloated i think from test deca lol
      tt.jpg

1 week into my cut
      diet.jpg

this is this moring cold straight out of bed, also the tan if the back end on my mt2 wearing off from 2weeks ago last jab got more comintg tho, i was very brown while on it, i never tan dark brown/ginger go red then back white, mt2 is great also lol

also my veins are showing right down my arms now when which used to only be my forearms before i started to cut. so im getting there lol.

only thing i dont like is my legs are very depleted now hope they fill back out ok once i get on my lean bulk .

2. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

my dnp cycle with now pic

Wow, such effects in just a week??
      Keep it up mate!!

3. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

cheers mate, hoping to have a massive improvement by the time i finish these lol then its test p, tren a, mast p, eq, winstrol to harden up and fill bk out more veins, mt2 nice tan so its looking hopefull lol

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

great results pal

5. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

evryone assumes they are holding water on dnp when in fact water retention on it is usually a sign that something else is wrong inside the body somewhere,you should be very flat and soft looking which may misconstrue to you that your holding water when your in fact not.

also the comparison pics dont really tell us much,your flexing your abs in the after pic and your in a vacumed double bi in the before pic,do the same pose in before and after pics to get fair comparison.

also why dont you go brown on mt2?i am pure ginge but i am now very dark golden brown,hair has also undergone the usual change of going from ginger to almost black.

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

why all the short esters?why not use the long estered variants,a lot less hassle not having to jab constantly,exactly the same results will be garnered.

7. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Did you just call him a pale cnut in a round about way

8. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

defo werth a bit sweat on lol, i also let my diet slip on the week end had large doner kebab weap salad chilli fri, chip shop fish n peas sat, and a xtra lardge pix n mix cup full of sweets from wilkinsons, and it seems to have made no effect to my fat loss im still better now than at the wkend

9. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

i would expect so wether your using dnp or not lol its called dieting and refeeding lol its what you see bbers up and down the country doing every single week dieting for shows,eat clean all week,have binge at weekend,still progress.

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

i was wanting to run a 6week lean bulk on a ttm blend and short esters to get the results quicker, ive been on test/deca/eq for 12weeks now, the short esters and that ttm blend winstrol etc is just to fill back out and harden up etc to show off my new leaner look for the summer lol then cruise for a while then going to try 6weeks cycle 6week cruises just for a change to my normal cycle running

Tags: