• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Mum found out I ran a cycle, sick to death of her now.

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by crormaSoila18, Sep 2, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

I'm 24 years old, to cut a long story short I'm back at home for the summer to save up some cash before heading back to law school. I decided to run my first ever cycle back in May, and come last month I moved onto pct. Of course luck have it () my mum intercepts the package that arrives containing my last lot of HCG which I was using in the run up to PCT, and some adex.

A ****storm ensues.

I get called a 'maniac' that I'm 'irreversibly damaging by body' that 'there's a reason this stuff [adex] is prescribed not sold publically' etc etc.

Right now I've come down with a pretty bad cold from a dodgy bit of food from a takeout on Friday, and of course the minute I mentioned being ill I was greeted with 'IT'S ALL THOSE PILLS YOU ARE TAKING CAN'T SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO YOU??? I HAVE NO SYMPATHY'. I tried to reason and say clomid has no side effects of being ill but of course that fell on deaf ears and I was told to shut up.

She's my mum, so I can't do anything about it... 24 years old being treated like an ignorant 14 year old when home, brilliant.

Just had to get this off my chest. It's driving me up the bloody wall.

2. unyende

unyende Well-Known Member

Mum found out I ran a cycle, sick to death of her now.

Just a caring parent mate... I doubt there's anything you can do to change her mind. Just agree to disagree and try not to rise to any arguments (because it'll be blamed on the roids lol),

3. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

why is your mom opening up your packages, buy her 50 Shades of Grey, that will win her over

4. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

make her watch bigger faster stronger

5. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

lock her in the cupboard or start dropping dbol in her brews ;)

6. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Not a chance I can change her mind. I suggested that she google adex etc to ease her mind but she didn't, she just said it's steroid drugs and has told my sister all about my HCG injections/adex... because my sister apparently 'has a right to know' (she is 29 and lives with her husband 3 hours away.)

If she wasn't my mother I'd have probably snapped a long time ago tbh. I can't stand willful ignorance. All the resources for finding out about the drugs she is slating are right at her fingertips but she chucks her head deep into the sand and continues her vendetta against me for it.

7. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Whys she opening your mail?

8. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

My mum signs for my stuff all the time she just doesn't open them! Get some privacy lol.

But really like already said you'll have to agree to disagree with her, just don't complain about been I'll to her lol.

9. vergeeld

vergeeld Well-Known Member

parents mate. Shes just looking out for you. Best thing you can do is tell her your going to stop taking them and make sure she doesn't catch you again. Maybe even consider not running a cycle until you've moved out. No point in trying to explain to her the ins and outs of steroids mate. As far as parents are concerned they're drugs

10. tu1ck

tu1ck Well-Known Member

Id get the same off my dad he was giving me a lecture on steriods before and said well look at arny hes had 5 heartattacks or something like that and saying everyone who takes them will get these things wrong with and i said well what about people who drink smoke and eat a load of unhealthy foods all thier life thats far worse than taking steriods how many old men have heart attaks who havnt taken steds more than the amount that have imo .. He didnt no what to say after that ..