• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • MK677 Bloat: Is It Just a Result of Eating?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Auris, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Auris

Auris Active Member

MK 677 aka Ibutamoren is one of the most popular products in the market these days. It has definitely made a name in the bodybuilding circle, making it one of the best choices for bodybuilders and athletes. However, regardless of the amazing benefits that this product can give, there have been some side effects due to which some users stopped consumption of MK 677.

But before you get discouraged about these side effects, you should also know that MK 677 is very popular because of its amazing benefits. Its ability to improve a person’s physique is one of the main reasons why MK 677 should be given a chance to prove its worth. Let’s go ahead and see why MK 677 is worth trying.

The Benefits of MK 677
      MK 677 can improve a user’s muscle size gains. It can be used by body-builders to achieve bigger muscles while trying to increase lean body mass. It improves body shape by enhancing your muscles. Users take it orally once a day, which has proven to be effective when achieving a gradual change in your physical appearance.

This product can also improve your endurance. If you want to level up your running times then you should try MK 677. You can get better results during weightlifting sessions. Another benefit of taking MK 677 is an overall improvement in your quality of sleep. According to studies, people (both young and elderly) who consumed MK 677 on daily basis showed signs of quality sleep and better rapid eye movement (REM) sleep duration.

MK 677 and Water Retention
      Bloating or edema means water retention; this is one of the main complaints of MK 677 users. Is this water retention due to the product itself, or because of the increased appetite that is also an effect of MK 677? Since the increase in appetite and water retention are major side effects of this product, one definitely affects the other. But water retention is the cause of bloating particularly in the lower extremities.

According to most experienced users, MK 677 can cause edema during the first 2 weeks of usage. Let the body adjust with the compound and the water retention will just subside. After this duration, water retention will not exist anymore. You must drink plenty of water throughout the day to reduce water retention. Minimizing your sodium intake can also help.

MK 677 and Post Cycle Therapy
      Since MK 677 can cause side effects in some users, do you need a post cycle therapy like other substances which requires it? The answer is NO. You will not be needing a post cycle therapy with MK 677 since this product does not suppress the natural testosterone production. This product also does not have an effect on the natural growth hormone production. Do your own research. This is the best advice that I can give before cycling with MK 677. Remember that this is one of the powerful substances used in bodybuilding. It is best if you are familiar with the basic information of the product to make sure that this is the right health supplement for you.

2. JohnyBee

JohnyBee New Member

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
    3. Myjourney

Myjourney Well-Known Member

Hi @JohnyBee

Would you recommend this for someone starting out on their fitness journey?

4. Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace New Member

When I took mk in the morning and before bed, I noticed a substantial improvement. I noticed hunger and little water retention when I took it first thing in the morning, but nothing when I took it before bed. I think I'm sleeping better now. Wellyx yoga business plans helps me a lot in it.

5. Metribolone

Metribolone Member

I took mk677 for the first time last night to help my appetite. It really does work wonders for that purpose, it made me feel like I haven’t eaten in days. Also made me a little sleepy. I’m debating whether or not to continue taking it because I heard it can cause insulin resistance.

6. admin

admin Administrator

Hi @Metribolone

Welcome to the forum.

I hope this helps you:-

Some of the potential downsides of MK677 include:

1. Increased appetite: MK677 has been shown to increase appetite, which can lead to weight gain and make it difficult to control your diet. This can be especially problematic if you're trying to lose weight or maintain a certain weight for your sport.

2. Water retention: Some users have reported experiencing water retention while taking MK677. This can cause bloating and make it difficult to achieve a lean, defined look.

3. Possible impact on glucose metabolism: MK677 has been shown to increase insulin resistance and blood glucose levels in some studies. While this effect may be beneficial for people with certain medical conditions, it could be a concern for otherwise healthy individuals.

4. Unknown long-term effects: While MK677 has been studied extensively in animals and short-term studies in humans, there is still limited research on its long-term effects in humans. This means that it's unclear whether there are any potential long-term risks associated with its use.

5. Potential for interactions with other medications or supplements: MK677 has been shown to interact with certain medications and supplements, including some diabetes medications and growth hormone injections. It's important to talk to your doctor before taking MK677 if you're already taking any medications or supplements.
      It's important to remember that everyone's body is different and may react differently to MK677. If you're considering taking MK677, it's important to do your research and talk to your doctor to weigh the potential benefits and risks for your individual situation.

7. Metribolone

Metribolone Member

@admin

I definitely will be asking my doc about this one because low appetite is something I struggle with.

8. admin

admin Administrator

Always good to get professional advice when you are thinking of using supplements.