• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Maybe a woman can help explain why this girl still talks to/texts me..

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by suighja, Feb 22, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Cliffs:
      -Friendzone for 1.5 years
      -Girl used me as an emotional tampon when she was away
      -She gets back and never wants to hang out
      -I ask her out, she says no and we dont talk for a while
      -We start texting again but less of me helping her with her problems
      -Start seeing her IRL but its akward
      -Still text this semester but im better at not texting like a b*tch
      -Also better at talking to her IRL
      -Ask her out and she says no again
      -Notasinglefukisgiven and i think i got rid of her
      -She's texting me again
      -Want to know why she still wants to talk to me if ive made it clear i wanna be more than friends

I was gonna ask this in RH but there is no way in hell a guy could have any idea what is wrong with this girl...im pretty sure you ladies wont either but at least you'll have an idea. Anyways ive been in the friendzone with this girl from high school for about 1.5 years...for the first year i was a complete idiot and didn't get that she was just using me, she was away at college so it was texting only, then summer came and she never wanted to hang out eventually i asked her out by text in the most beta way possible obviously she said no. We stopped talking for a while then she started texting me again this time i didn't help her with her stupid little problems or anything we just texted about how our days went, id make fun of her a little etc, also she started going to the same college as me so sometimes we'd run into each other and have akward exchanges since we never really hung out face to face. That was last semester...this semester i havent been texting her as much since ive learned to ignore girls plus i have a job so i dont really have time for her sh*t. Im also better at talking to girls so when i see her around i actually talk and dont act akward...so a couple of weeks ago i got tired of just talking to her for no reason so I asked her to go out with me (texted her) and she said she would text me when she was available but of course she never did....so i texted her saying why she didn't hmu and she acted like she didnt know what i was talking about so i just ignored her, then a couple of days ago i saw her at school, usually she comes up to me hugs me and we talk but instead of doing that she just said hi from a distance and kept walking away so i was thinking i got rid of her but then yesterday she texted me 6 times...can one of you explain to me why she still wants to talk to me, isnt asking her out supposed to make it akward for her so she wont want to be friends anymore?

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Maybe a woman can help explain why this girl still talks to/texts me..

Emotional tampon for 400, Alex.

Your attention makes her feel good about herself. She just wants the flattery, not you.

3. vergeeld

vergeeld Well-Known Member

OP.... you are way to available to this girl. From what youve described up there, i can tell you without a doubt that she just doesnt like you in that way.

when shes bored she ll be like..."ohhh i SUPPOSE i can chill with him today" dont waste your time, when girls are interested in a guy, they may play hard to get or they may make it seem like theyre not interested but i can tell, she is GENUINELY not interested. Please do yourself a favour and stop wasting your time thinking about her.

4. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Mean girl is mean...

5. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Ignore brah, ignore ignore ignore.

If she ever texts to hang out, be firm and forward. Say ok but I want some and you know what I want. Just like that and leave it at that.

Dont text her back after that, let her decide what she wants, if she is giving it up then take it, otherwise cut your losses dude, there is nothing there.

7. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

she is right..
      if she wanted to hang out she would make time..
      just stop texting the little cheeky kunt.
      she just need/wants attention.. dont give it to her..

8. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Ive stopped being available to her like i used to be but i guess that wasn't enough to change her mind, ive been ignoring her since and deleted her number out of my phone

lol'd...isn't there a better way to ask without making it extremely forward like that?

9. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

There is no better way, you already lost her, what have you gotta loose?

Just tell her how it is, tell her youre tired of her crap, if she wants to hang out you have to be getting some, you like her that much. Leave it in her hands, simple as that.

This will either make her stop texting and talking to you, or she will say fuk it why not.

10. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Oh and it looks like you hit the Daily Double.