• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Made a huge mistake

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by laxgoaliesrhs, May 24, 2012.

1. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

I've been on a cut, been eating clean for an entire month, I'm endomorph so body is unforgiving with carbs, the starchiest carbs I've been eating are beans and sweet potato. Last night I went out with some of my friends, had a dozen wings, and a medium stromboli (probably has like 300 grams of carbs I'd imagine) lots of unhealthy fat, then I had 12 beers to top it off!

Now I feel bloated, I went from a size 42 waist to 38 and now the 38 is snug. Do you guys recommend a way to counteract this act of weakness? Should I eliminate beans and sweet potatoes for like 2 or 3 days and only eat green carbs?

Thanks

2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Made a huge mistake

It's just one meal; not the end of the world. I do worse than what you described at least once a week.

3. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Made a huge mistake

Stay on your normal diet, if you try to compensate by eliminating other things you're just more likely to cheat again. Stay on your normal diet and eventually you'll be back to where you were.

4. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Made a huge mistake

Thanks Thought I did irreversible damage, being endormorphic sucks seems like one trip up is the end of the world

5. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Made a huge mistake

what is this endomorph you speak of

some debunked BS term?

6. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Made a huge mistake

haha dont think its debunked, my body has to produce tons of insulin to get my blood sugar levels stable, I dont think its BroScience or bull****, I think its a logical explanation of physiological processes that certain people body's have harder or easier times losing weight. I'm more endo-mesmo, I gain muscle real easy but also fat, so it sucks, I have tracked my diet and workouts over two years, and the endo theory supports carb sensitivity for me anyway, when my daily carbs go over my "sweet spot" number by Bf % goes up o_O

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Made a huge mistake

ecto/meso/endo

^ byinlarge all are just excuses people make for not taking the appropriate action to change their bodies. Sure our metabolic clocks are all set to a slightly different timer, but nobody violates the basic laws of "thermodynamics".

Claims of "carb sensitivity" are generally moot. They give you the same 4kcal/gm to you that they give to me.

8. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Made a huge mistake

If you train hard and correctly, and eat as best as possible, those will get you far, but genetics will always win unless you're unnatural

9. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Made a huge mistake

You're not so genetically different from your fellow man as you might believe.

10. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Made a huge mistake

fat people have fat cells that are resistant to putting on more fat hence even easier for a fat person to gain muscle. thats not anything special. chubbies are also more likely to way overeat to build muscle, and being a chubster gives you free lbm (connective tissue, and huge legs to support your fatness)
      read the science in this http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ng-fat-qa.html

you're not special and there are no special types of humans.

Tags: