• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • low Test E cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by jailynn24hb, Apr 11, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Hi guys, been lurking for a while but this is my first post.

I am 26, been training about 3 years, 12st 11, 6 foot tall about 15-17% bf.

Im just about to start my first cycle, 250 test E every 5 days (which by my calculations works out about 320 p/w). The guy I get it off has given me 30 x tamoxifen for PCT and says this will be sufficient as its such a low dose, no clomid/hcg? Being a bit paranoid about the first time do you think I should get adex to take throughout just incase or see how it goes first? I Can always get anything I need within a day or so.

Also my calorie intake is currently around the 2000 mark due to cutting from about 14 stone recently to lose b/f (roughly 250g protein, 100g carbs, 50g fat). Do I need to massively increase this for a lean bulk? Not looking to put on masses just a decent amount...

2. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

low Test E cycle

Personally I would say 400mg a week is the lowest you really want to go on Test-E, especially without any kickstarting orals and I would inject every 7 days not 5 as Test-E is a long esther and has a active life of 15 days. The first cycle I ever did was 600mg a week of Test-E only and I had some great gains without orals and had no side effects whatsoever, went on Nolva for 3 weeks at 20/20/20 and was fine by the 2nd week. Nolva will be fine for your PCT don't worry about clomid/hcg.

Regarding the diet I would definitely up the amount of carbohydrates you are taking in, without these you will not put on alot of mass and you really want to take full advantage of the gear.

3. blondygirl

blondygirl Well-Known Member

low Test E cycle

Last edited by Mshadows; Today at 11:24 AM.

4. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

low Test E cycle

I have 250ml amps though and not a vial so i would need to jab every 4 days to get around 400ish i think? Either that or crack 2 open in 1 go?

What sort of numbers should I be looking for with the protein / carbs? 300g each as long as they are clean?

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

low Test E cycle

I'm doing test e at 500mg/week, ive got some adex on hand but im only going to use it if I start with gyno, on such a low dose I wouldn't risk hindering your gains unless you need to use it.

6. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

low Test E cycle

250ml amps?

Simply work out how many MG are per ML. Im guessing you mean you have 1ML amps which are 250mg of test? Just open up 2 and inject 2ML = 500mg of test a week.

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

low Test E cycle

Mate im on my first cycle aswell using 500mg pw just jab 2 ml once a week your gunna get shutdown even off 250 pw so u might aswell make most of your first cycle.. As for pct im gunna do nolva and clomid nolva 20/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50 im also taking adex at 1 mg eod as my nipples got puffy about 3 weeks in but that has subsided. If yr amps are 250 anyway your causing yrself more hassle trying to jab anything other than 250 or 500 pw imo..

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

low Test E cycle

Yes sorry, 1ml amps with 250 test in.

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

low Test E cycle

I would go with 400mg, I had great results at that dose. Not too heavy minimal chance of gyno

10. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

low Test E cycle

But then how would he measure it and what would he do with the left over test in amps?? May aswell just jab 2 amps pew week in one shot.

Tags: