• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Loosing fat is the EASIEST phuckling thing in the world. srs.

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by Canellesao, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Mine=blown. You guys sounds like phucking trolls posting ENDLESS threads about how do i loose fat. Its not that phuckinh difficult.

Here was my response to a guy who was 5' 8" 195 lbs and drank beer and ate pizza every weekend and couldnt figure out why his weight loss stalled.

Hey OP, stop drinking a "few" beers on the weekend and stop eating pizza and pasta. Problem solved. Loosing weight is the EASIEST thing in the world, i went from 190lbs to 175 lbs in under a month with no supplementation besides whey and a multi and NO CARDIO. You wanna know my BIG secret?? Find out your maitnence kcals/day and subtract 20% from it. Get ALL your cals from leanmeats and dietary fats with fruits and veggies and whole grains i.e. brown rice and whole wheat pasta, thats it. You phaggots try to blame your genetics or a "thyroid issue" fuc*ing luls. ZOMGGG no "cheat meals" and no beer and i will loose fat?? wait wot?

ANd just cus i know you arent mentally tough enought to follow it i will even calculate ur macros for you assuming you are working out atleat 3 days a week.

Day 1: 292g C / 195g P / 48g F / 2380 kcals
      Day 2: 98g C / 292g P / 48g F / 1992 kcals
      Day 3: 98g C / 292g P / 48g F / 1992 kcals
      Day 4: 390g C / 195g P / 48g F / 2772 kcals

There it is phaggot, get yourself a food scale and a chitload of chicken, steak, turkey, and brown rice and follow it for 2 weeks and i will be impressed.

Follow it for 8 to 12 weeks and you WILL be shredded. period.

Funy thing is I KNOW FOR A FACT you will not follow this and will be asking the same question for the rest of your phuckng life. You phucking people piss me off.

If you cant figure out the mathmatics used to come up with these numbers you are too retared to count cals in the first place, but even with that being said if you want me to calculate your personal kcals and macro breakdown just reply to this thread with "In, and i promise to follow this without question for 8 weeks and report back on how many lbs i lost."

Again im doing this beacuse I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MOST OF YOU WONT FOLLOWTHROUGH, with the exeption of those of you who are experienced lifters and coming off a bulk, which is who i hope to help out here.

Edit: I personally do mine IF style where i workout fasted 6 days a week at 5:30 am taking only pre-w/o Jack3d and Extend BCAA intra w/o, then i drink a whey protein shake after followed by another serving of BCAA's 2 hours after that, then eat a BIG ASS meal focusing on a large quantity of meat. I then get the rest of my macros in throughout the next 8 hours and go to bed feeling full and satistfied.

2. wakamjibu1n

wakamjibu1n Well-Known Member

Loosing fat is the EASIEST phuckling thing in the world. srs.

Last edited by sickcvnt; Today at 10:02 AM.

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Very inspirational. LOL

4. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

intentions are good, but i don't think calling the uneducated 'phaggot' every other sentence and telling them you know they won't follow through anyway is the way to appeal to anyone. that and the fact that you're practically a brand new member is making you come off extremely arrogant.

but that doesn't mean i don't mostly agree with everything you've stated and your methods. i follow IF myself and the majority of what i eat is wholesome food bought in bulk. frozen veggies/frozen chicken breasts/frozen burger patties/boxes of instant white rice= majority of my intake.

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Yeah luckily every humans DNA is made and configured exaclty the same. And none of us are different than anyone else.

6. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

I guess i should add that i agree with you to an extent. Is it simple? yes... PERIOD. But no way in hell is it easy for everyone.

7. casse

casse Well-Known Member

I don't know about you guys who don't have much to lose, but I agree and disagree.

I agree that it's the easiest thing and that anybody with common sense and decent will power can lose fat without physical problem.

However those on/who were on dreamer bulks, such as myself (360 lbs to current 205lbs) should have no physical problem losing it. The hard part is the mental/emotional (no beta, well very beta ) side of it. It gets mentally very hard, it does. But the breakdowns are so worth the highs and proud moments you have.

So I agree with your point losing fat is easy. It really is simple math.

8. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Starting from above 30% body fat, with very little lean body mass, I can tell you right now, that its difficult, but for reasons you probably didn't think about. I fit that exact profile by the way. The process of losing weight has not been difficult so far. I've gone from 270 to 250 lbs, and its been effortless so far. Just following my calories/macros, and hitting the weights/cardio hard.

The difficult part is the mentality of losing so much body fat, and at the same time, having very little lean body mass to cut down to. The difference 20 lbs has made on me, is immense! I have another 35 to 40 lbs to go, but I'm going to end up looking like a stick at 6'3". So that's the difficult part. The end reward is not as great as I thought. I hope I'm wrong though. Having said all that, I'd still rather be a stick at 15% body fat, than obese!

I can't speak for everybody, but i think losing weight is not that difficult, when diet is in check. But the mental aspect of it, definitely does take a toll on some people. I wouldn't even call this a weakness. I think to an extent, some people cope better under stress. But not everybody has the same degree of stressors in life.

9. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Its all about will power

some people just dont have the knowledge on how to do it properly

10. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Agree with phaggot OP. It is easy, as long as you have the mental fortitude to do it. In that respect, many things in life that people deem hard or unachievable are easy. You just need to get out there and do it.