• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Ladies who have competed !

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding' started by jailynn24hb, Jul 21, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I want to compete in bikini by early-mid 2013, I'll still be able to compete in the teen division which is kind of exciting for me because eventually I want to try to become an ifbb pro so the more experience the better

Here's my game plan: (I just finished a 4 month bulk)
      - I'm cutting and currently 122.2 lbs, my goal weight is 110 & I'm taking the ec stack so I should be there in 2-3 weeks
      - When I reach my goal weight I'm going to bulk back up to 120
      - After I reach 120 I'm going to cut back down to probably 115ish
      -maintain for a month or 2
      -start contest prep around 24 weeks out

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Ladies who have competed !

neg on sight shashaaax3

3. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

So you cut and bulk continuously? If I were you I would stick to an offseason diet plan consistantly throughout the year until you are ready to begin your comp diet. You will make much better muscle gains if you avoid yo yo dieting year round. As well, avoid going by what the scale says. Instead, go by bi-weekly progress pictures and by how your clothes fit.

4. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

I didn't look at cutting and bulking as yo yo dieting... but I guess it kind of is lol
      I feel like I need to put more muscle on before I compete though.. so wouldn't I need to bulk again ?

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

1) You need to post full body back/front/side and better resolution picture for a better assessment
      2) IMO, your bulk/cut cycles are too short to be effective
      3) You should've bulked longer because you don't have much mass

Please perform #1 above first and you just might see more responses.

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

ok i'll take some tomorrow
      i know my bulk was short, but i did put on a good amount of mass for a short bulk. it's MUCH better then it was before lmao
      I want to compete in bikini so i don't need THAT much mass, but i know i need to put on a good amount more

thanks for your response

7. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

I'm not advising you to become she hulk by my former statement. I'm merely stating my observation that you really don't have much mass, maybe not even for bikini.

Hopefully someone with a bikini-competing history will chime in with answers, but I don't think I'm the only female who will say that.

But yeah, the new pictures should be helpful to everyone's assessment. Hopefully that will help you.

8. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

hey Im pretty much on the same page as TheSmiley. I dont understand why you are cutting so soon when you want to compete in 2013. As she stated, it wont be that affective. Even though you are doing bikini you do need more mass. Take a look at some of the national level and pro level bikini competitors . I personally think you should have a good clean offseason..dont think of it in terms of bulking up and cutting down..dont even think about cutting down until you are about 16 weeks out from your show. If you keep your offseason clean, keep the cardio incorporated but not excessive, & lift like you want to gain some size, you will be able to maintain a good definition all through out your offseason into your cutting phase. This is just my opinion.

We would need more pictures though, perferably in some of the bikini stage poses..it would be a better assessment. Hope this helps!

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Girl your handwork paid off. You look fantastic!

10. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

I agree LaBellaFarfalle... girl you look friggen amazing! Wonderful transformation and progress!!!