• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Just watched the entire prejudging... how the fuk are they so biased towards Phil????

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Gossip' started by masoven4u, Sep 29, 2012.

1. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

So many poses i was drawn towards Kai and had him winning, yet they made it sound like Kai isn't even in the same realm as Phil. I wanted Layne to step in and say something but he was being a phaggot too. wtf gives? You have to be blind or mentally challenged to say that Phil has this in the bag when Kai has him almost beat in every pose except for MM, side chest, and RLS is debatable.

If Phil gets straight 1st, he truly got a "gift" from the IFBB judges.

2. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Just watched the entire prejudging... how the fuk are they so biased towards Phil????

You could have put this comment in any number of threads bro.

3. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Just watched the entire prejudging... how the fuk are they so biased towards Phil????

I've seen so many photos, and Kai is so clearly bigger and better than Phil Heath. Ridiculously so

4. Tulini

Tulini Well-Known Member

Might have something to do with him winning last year.

5. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

This deserves another thread, i felt like i was watching a different show listening to the commentators. The politics and biased nature of the sport is holding it back. Because even if someone clearly wins it is still in the hands of the judges, and there is a high possibility that they will make the wrong call.

6. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

muscletech>musclemeds

7. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

wouldnt surprise me if companies do pay off the judges, just like what happens in society.

8. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

While watching it I was really starting to get agitated by that weener commentator. I wonder why they let his dink voice commentate on the O. I never want to hear him again, and I hope to god I don't tonight. What a dick-whistle.

9. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Clearly when money is involved the judges are swayed to score a certain way. Just look at the 2002 winter games, the French judge was cheating, as if some bodybuilding show holds higher standards than the Olympics. Its too bad, you really just have to judge for urself.

10. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

There is no way Phil beat Kai in the side chest. That pose belongs to Kai.