• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Just done glute shot HELP!

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by remstation, Sep 25, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Just done my glute injection aspirated as usual no blood in syringe, continued with shot finished shot withdrew and loads of blood came out 10x more than usual the little alcohol pad was completely red. Looked into the syringe and tiny little drops o blood are in syringe but wernt there when I aspirated?! What's going on?

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Just done glute shot HELP!

Just sounds like you had passed though a vein on the way in and on the way out the blood came out of the hole left by the needle. Very likely forced its way into the barrel a bit too. Nothing to worry about IMO. It is sometimes surprising how much blood can leak out when you hit a bigger vein. Just plug the hole with your finger to let a plug of congealed blood form to stop the blood from keeping coming. Wiping with the swab will prevent a plug forming which will make you bleed more and worry yourself.

3. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Last edited by rchippex; Yesterday at 11:55 PM.

4. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

you need to ring a priest bro

5. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

I'm new to injectables you see, yeah sounds logical **** myself thought I'd injected into a vein or sommat lol. Just 50% the time I don't bleed or bleed a tiny spot but it poured out lol. Then I saw it in the barrel I was like ****!

6. vergeeld

vergeeld Well-Known Member

Na just blood was in the syringe **** meself that I could of gone into a vein or sommat as I don't usually bleed

7. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Ah I see. Yeah dont worry. It happens. Just be sure to always aspirate and you should be fine. If you are in a vein with the needle when you aspirate the barrell will fill with blood very quickly. Luckily I have only ever done that once but the pin didnt stay in me for long I can tell you. Wait til you hit your first nerve. Thats an experience.

8. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Haha how bad is it when you hit a nerve? as I normally jab at night when parents are in bed!

9. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

By the way you should research a little on what happens if you did inject 2ml of oil into a vein. It wont kill you. You can expect to be coughing like a loon for an hour at least though as the oil ends up at your lungs. Do a bit of reading on it and you will see what I mean. Injecting air is a different matter though as it is not as readily dealt with and can cause blockages in the veins which can lead to major problems. Doctors these days and nurses, I know because my wife is one, no longer even aspirate on IM injections because it just isnt considered enough of a risk.

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Its a very strange feeling like an electric shock and you will get wierd spasms in the muscle. My wife did a jab in my delt about an hour ago and hit a nerve. My arm jumped that much it threw the needle out. Had to change the pin as they go blunt after just one use. You can feel the tip pop through the skin rather than piercing it nicely when you use a dull pin.

Tags: