• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Just been to the docs

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by jailynn24hb, Apr 11, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Just been to the docs due to some pretty nasty stomach pains tht worked there way round to my back! and have be come really painfull (was woried it was something to do with my kidneys)

Anyway did a urine test and she had a feel around my stomach (she was a pretty fit doctor i might add :p) and all seem to be ok and was diagnosed with what is most likely to be a viral infection.
      it was at this point i told her about my recent decision to start with steroids. She didnt seem too unimpressed but did obv advise me tht there are dangers, told her id done my research and was aware of the cons and was not just some stupid kid sticking himself with unknow substances.

She didnt seem to think there was a connection between the pain and the steroids either but at this point she did take my blood pressure reading and it came out at 150/80 (far higher reading than iv ever had at home) so tested myself when i got home 130/82

Due to the blood pressure iv been booked in for it checked again in 2 weeks time, durin which I am to note down my blood pressure at home 2-3 times a day.

just thought id share

2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Just been to the docs

So you didn't finger her then?

3. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Just been to the docs

Lol Your bp was up because you had a pretty fit doctor leaning over you and you were about to fess up to taking steroids. Hopefully it is just a viral infection. Are you taking something for your bp while on cycle?

4. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Just been to the docs

when i go to the dr's for say a bad throat it its some fitty i always say " and i have a lump on my balls" !!!!!

5. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Just been to the docs

I think that is actually the balls mate

6. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

Just been to the docs

Iv got some cycle assist tht contains hawthorn berry and other things for blood pressure, but havent been taking em consistently, maybe this is the wakeup call to let me know tht i should be taking em!

Suppose i should have fingered her! infact when she said can u give a urine sample i should have just whipped it out! ahhh the things tht could have been lol

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Just been to the docs

I did that once and she told me to get naked and wait behind the screen, I was standing there until "Mustafa" the proctologist arrived to the with two large orderlies to hold me down as it "Could be related to the prostate"
      I keep my eyes on the floor and my mouth shut these days.

8. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Just been to the docs

Who cares, As long as she get me on the table and has a good play with Them !!

Maybe you should try this. After the examination say "now let me check your prostate "

9. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Just been to the docs

Happened to me too but i still say it !!!!

10. yesun

yesun Well-Known Member

Just been to the docs

When you go back ask her if you look hencher than you did and check her blood pressure

Hope it's nowt mate and everything is ok... let us know the outcome ......

Tags: