• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Jerks at the gym

Discussion in 'Training' started by crormaSoila18, Aug 11, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Okay so I'm a 16 year old girl who is chubby. I guess you could call me fat, but I'm definitely not super fat or obese. (see my pics if you want to be grossed out LOL) Anyways there's this guy at my gym who I see a lot. He goes to my school, but that doesn't really bother me. What bothers me is that my best friend told me that he texts me whenever he sees me at the gym and he says things like "The planet is here. She's running. I just threw up a little."

First off obviously that was extremely rude of him, especially since I rarely talk to him and I never do at the gym! I mean it's not like I wanna be chubby! I'm at the gym busting my butt to try to lose weight! Secondly, now I feel really self-conscious at the gym! It's not like I'm the fattest person at the gym, but I still feel really self-conscious and not just around him; now I feel self-conscious around guys in general at the gym. A lot of guys at my school go to my gym. I feel like they will laugh at me if I go on the elliptical and especially if I go to the weight room.

So do you have any advice on what I should do? If I see him again, should I ignore him? Be mean to be him?

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Jerks at the gym

Girl in teen section, you might want to run to female bb section, before the others come in here and do something..

including me.

Edit:

get super lean and aesthetic , once he start mirin you, lead him on, prepare to bite his dick off and say that's for "insert past insult here"

3. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Jerks at the gym

Last edited by Unfocus; Today at 10:22 PM.

4. jailynn24hb

Jerks at the gym

Ignore him. You are in the gym doing your part to better yourself. Just keep at it.

5. jailynn24hb

Jerks at the gym

Teens are mean. We go through a lot. A lot of teens are insecure in some way too, and to feel more confident, they'll make others feel bad. Just ignore him. Don't get mad or upset. He is just doing that out of spite.

6. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Jerks at the gym

I'm of age so I don't want to post anything that may incriminate me, but your post was...cute. You sound like you genuinely want to change yourself for your own benefit. Keep doing that, because if you start wanting to change for other people it usually leads to failure/ giving up.

7. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Jerks at the gym

Pls go.

8. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Jerks at the gym

This

9. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Jerks at the gym

When i was in highschool, around age 15-16, i was a really skinny and used to get picked on and pushed around.. A few years of lifting and now those guys wont dare touch me, and the people who picked on me suck up to my muscles/whatnot and try to mire. Theyre all sad kunts.. Know what your want to do with yourself and your body, do it and dont let anything stop you. Theres always gonna be people like that trying to put you down and hateing on you, sad fking people like that, and know that in due time with alot of hard work, it will be you looking down upon them.

10. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Jerks at the gym

haha that is good motivation. it will take me awhile to get lean though /:

Tags: