• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • is it time to up my doses from now on?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by suighja, May 15, 2012.

1. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

My pre trained weight about 7year ago was around 10st 6ft2 ectomorph :(Over the years the max iv getn to was just over 15st but that was 16-17% bf oxy water bloated.Doses have always been the standard amounts ie 500mg test, 400mg deca, 400mg tren etc etc.My weight has stalled again I'm bouncing between 14st9 and 14st11 about 12%bf.Now I'm over 4stone above my natty weight and since my max weight always reaches about the 14.5st-15st and stops I'm thinking is it time to increase my doses.Iv rand 1 cycle of 1g test 600mg tren for 8weeks but that was years ago when tbh looking back it was the wrong time to use those doses.Even on 5k cals ed my max weight has never getn over 15st without water weight and increased fat.

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

is it time to up my doses from now on?

Slin and GH?

3. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Will space this out tomoro I'm on my blackberry and its went into 1 paragraph !

4. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

test and dbol .

with slin and gh

5. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

+ Creatine.

6. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

Iv got slin but I can only handle pussy doses the 10g/1iu doesn't work for me I dono why, It took me a couple weeks to get from 2iu to 3iu pwo lol which did nothing think I will try and build my tolorance up but I'm not sure if continous use till I get up to the bigger doses is. A good idea? Think I'd be on a couple mone to get up to 8iu+ lol. The more iv had comfortable a few year ago when I built my tolorace up was 5iu

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

How much more slin can u handle with taking gh? Is there a rough amount ie x' slin for x' gh?

8. druid

druid Well-Known Member

Cell-Tech

9. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

i would have thought that 1g test and 600mg tren cycle would have done serious hypertrophy? what happened

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

I didn't get much more gain than half the doses just more sides, but I didn't no as much back then was still early on in my aas use and just wanted to run a big cycle, well was big for me anyway lol, and I was on t3 trying to gain and loose sort of thing so it was a wasted cycle realy at the time, I no now its 1 or the other. I would use those doses fine now tho. Just after some opinions an how to get me over this sticking point I doubt I could eat over 5k ed that's a hard taste just doing 5k. This is why I'm thinking maybe 4-6week cycles with same time cruises for a while. I think I could cope better with the eating if I had breaks. Also gh even at 8iu eod I'm not sure I could afford it not till maybe winter onwards anyway. But if that what its going to take then I'd have to get saving lol

Tags: