• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Is it possible too keep blasting & change compounds?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Capone, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Is it possible to keep blasting and still grow by changing compounds and changing up dosages ? Or maybe run one part of the blast with mostly androgens and the other part with mostly anabolic compounds ? would this reap any benefits in your opinion ?

2. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Is it possible too keep blasting & change compounds?

Not a scientific answer or from decades of experience but I have done this and found gains slowed so badly I was just wasting gear

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

I was thinking cause hackskii did something similar i believe once and said that he had some great gains, like running higher dosage of Deca with a low dosage of Test then changing up & doing a higher dosage of Test with a low dosage of lets say Tren or Deca.

4. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

I've recently run a high dosage - for me - cycle of a little over 2g of gear plus orals. I made good gains, but not enough to justify the extra gear. I'm cruising now, 8 or so weeks on minimal test. My next cycle will be something like 500mg test/400mg tren, then I'll cruise again. I'll then do something like 500mg test, 750mg deca. From experience I fully expect to show improvement from cycle to cycle. Not necessarily a huge size increase as I've been doing this for a long time, but improvement in other ways nonetheless.

Even after so long training my diet and methods of training keep improving. I definitely look on the gear as the least important of the three.

5. vijugati8g

vijugati8g Well-Known Member

But im talking keeping Test to a minimum like 250-300mg Test and mostly doing Deca like 600-900mg then doing the opposite i think hackskii explained it very well to me at one point but don`t remember how it was But thanks for the tips mingster

6. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

I don't mean to highjack the thread but...

Mingster, what do you class as minimal test?
      When you drop from your high dose down to your low, do you just taper down or is there a bit more to it?

I'm currently on a high dose (for me) cycle, I was planning on doing a 12 maybe 16 week cycle and some PCT, but I'm toying with the idea of turning it into a blast/cruise towards the end of the year..

Apologies if you've answered this else where,

7. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

100mg a week.

If I'm doing a gram of test+ then yes, I'll taper.

8. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Like if i was to do 250mg Test & 900mg Deca for 15 weeks then change it with 1g+ Test an lets say 200mg Tren would that reap benefits?

9. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

I can't remember who said it but they said the only way to really constantly grow is to constantly increase something.

So I view it like this; assume you are training 100% all the time and your eating say 4000kcals a day, and your on a cycle of 600mg test e a week. 8 weeks in and your gains all but stop so you increase cals until they stall again and so on until you reach a point where at that level of gear no matter how much more food you consume you cannot put on anymore lbm. At this stage you then increase gear by the smallest amount possible and go from there.

Personally I come september will be trying using a 1g or so test base and then cycle in and out other compounds depending on what my goals are for that phase. The idea being that the 1g of test will be more than enough for me to grow well throughout as i know I can grow on less than this, but the other compounds are what will be altering physique as well as diet obviously. SO its deliberatley not a cruise but a relatively lower dose of gear that I can still grow on and ergo cannot go backwards in that respect.

10. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

I see? So my idea would be worth while trying out then do you think?